[INDEXED]IT: The 25th Anniversary Edition Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Also, just a heads up. You guys may not receive shipping notices on these till Monday, as Mindy is out sick and I don't know how to send them.... lol.
    An opportunity to better yourself, Dan! You should always take the intiative!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Come on Squire,Dan is busy enough already.If he does more he will be expected to do more.Besides I would rather receive e-mail from Mindy instead of Dan.Oh get well Mindy.Dan really needs your help.

Comment

Point well-taken; Learned that in the N(ever) A(gain) V(olunteer) Y(ourself), but I was always taught to do more than just what was required. It's a fine balance.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I try to do more too but only because If I didn't I'd go out of my mind.

Comment

Either Dan took the initiative or Mindy Is all better. Got my shipping notice about an hour ago.

Comment

Mindy's on the mend?
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'll also go with Mindy's feeling better.Hope so anyway.

Comment

Checked my e-mail 5 minutes ago and see that I have received the shipping notification. Really can't wait for this one to pair up with the book.

Comment

And get well soon Mindy. You can tell she's a totally patient and nice person from the way she answered the e-mail especially from troublesome first-timer with lots of queries like me.

Comment

We're moving into shipping the specific / requested number orders today. I am thinking we should be done shipping the portfolio sometime tomorrow.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Still no notifications here The good thing is that today I had a horribly busy working day so I couldn't check my email every 5 minutes I want to change my last name to Aabersdorf or something similar so I'm first in line for shipping if it's done by alphabetic order

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                          Still no notifications here The good thing is that today I had a horribly busy working day so I couldn't check my email every 5 minutes I want to change my last name to Aabersdorf or something similar so I'm first in line for shipping if it's done by alphabetic order
                          You'd be out of luck, as it's mostly done by the order they where ordered. A whole bunch went out yesterday, but I don't think shipping notices where sent. Also if you ordered more than one, we unusually ship "multiples" last.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I'm very out of luck ordered one in december and one in mid february. The latter will probably be shipped two months after the last one to punish me for being so lazy

Comment

just wanted to pass along a quick Thank You!

A knock at my door sent me running and I was right, there it was. It is wonderful and you really are in an unenvious position of putting it all together by hand and tying those bows. So again thanks for the hard work and beautiful product

Comment

Got mine, too! UPS delivered it at 3:25pm, and I got the shipping notice at 6:45pm...can't complain about that

It's a really nice set. My compliments to CD and thanks to those who had to sort and pack all those prints. Great job!

I was amazed at how many prints were in there. I just gave them a quick once over and I'm impressed! Loved seeing "Back to the Future" on the movie theater sign

Comment

Working...
                                X