Stunning!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    WOW!!!!!! Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The approval copy of the Lettered Edition traycase for A Book of Horrors edited by Stephen Jones has arrived. These will be shipping later this month. Photos posted here:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...tion-traycase/

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The deluxe traycases for the Lettered Edition of A BOOK OF HORRORS will be here by the end of the month. They're really quite cool looking. I'll try to post a few photos.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Blu Gilliand
    replied
    Hey everybody, I'm doing a story-by-story review of A Book of Horrors over at October Country. First one went up this week - check it out if you get the chance: http://theoctobercountry.wordpress.c...-stephen-king/

Thanks!

Blu

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    From the time of the shipping notice it took 20 days to arrive in Australia, longer than the last package. All safe and packed well.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Ok, thanks Dan, good to know.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    It should have shipped separately. I'll check it out.
    Actually I was wrong. Part of that deal was that they'd ship together.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Nice! I have a question about my Book of Horrors. I ordered it together with another book, Vacation, during the free world wide shipping deal. So will it be shipping out after Vacation is released?
    It should have shipped separately. I'll check it out.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Nice! I have a question about my Book of Horrors. I ordered it together with another book, Vacation, during the free world wide shipping deal. So will it be shipping out after Vacation is released?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    A few collectors have asked if any of our extra slipcases from other projects would fit this title, and it turns out that three of them do. The RED case is a little tight, but the other two are a good fit. Click on the photo if you want to order one of these cases:

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Let me know what you think of The Little Green God of Agony.
    I liked it a lot! I started the book last night and read just that story. It had me hooked right from the start...seemed like SK in top form to me.

I don't take the book out of the house so it'll be next week before I get back to it.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Finally got mine today also. It seems that every time I get a book delivery from CD, the mail comes at 4 p.m. Instead of 1 p.m. I wonder if they are openning my packages and reading the books before they deliver them...

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got mine today, looks great!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X