X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Well 35 books out this month is pretty darn good if you ask me.
    It's a start but not enough.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Well 35 books out this month is pretty darn good if you ask me.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by drewincanada View Post
    Does anyone know when the tray-cased lettered edition of this book will ship? I was lucky enough to order it in December 2009, and I'm still waiting...
    Hi,

We're not really sure at this point. It's stuck in our lettered edition back log. Which sadly we have not enough traycase makers and too many books to do. We've finally made some progress with them recently, but we still have a long ways to go before we're caught up.

Leave a comment:

• drewincanada
    replied
    Originally posted by ClydeUmney View Post
    Four Ghosts is an amazing book!
    Does anyone know when the tray-cased lettered edition of this book will ship? I was lucky enough to order it in December 2009, and I'm still waiting...

Leave a comment:

• ClydeUmney
    replied
    Four Ghosts is an amazing book!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I read the Garton story.I thought it was good.Plan to read the rest soon.I am so excited for more Garton.

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    Copy arrived safely in Australia, about 11 days after the email notification of it being sent. Another book added to the pile to read.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Mine came today.Looks super Great job CD.Love the art work.Also my wife's favorite number is 4 and I got copy 444 she liked that.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I got mine yesterday and read it last night. Good stuff!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    If there are any dinged copies feel free to throw one in my grab bag when it's put together, lol

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I am so sorry I missed out on this one.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    We still have process the orders, inspect the books, and number them, but this will be shipping soon:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...-is-delivered/

Brian

Hmmmm....I thought the truck would be bigger.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Saw the e-mail and wanted to jump in the truck and get my copy..Can not wait for this.It has been awhile on this but as per usual more then likely worth the wait.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    We still have process the orders, inspect the books, and number them, but this will be shipping soon:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...-is-delivered/

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I did not mean to open up a can of worms when I asked about the 2 reprints.I did not notice it saying anything in the announcement but I do remember somewhere it being mentioned that 2 were reprints...........now I remember it was on the production page.I am still very happy to get this.especially for the Garton story.Can't get enough Garton stories.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X