No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Best of Cemetery Dance: Volume 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update. I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Comment

Great news! ihaven't been waiting for this as long as other people, but I'm really excited for it.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Any hints as to what the run total will be on the Limited edition?
        Why are you doing this to us? Because you were home.

Comment

Originally posted by keysersoze View Post
          Any hints as to what the run total will be on the Limited edition?
          I've been wondering the same thing. I keep going back and forth trying to make a guess. It's not numbered so that usually means its a higher print run and it has been available for preorder for quite some time. That's balanced by the fact there is going to be a trade edition and $175 for a limited is rather steep in comparison to what most of CD's other limiteds go for.

In short, your guess is as good as mine! Though I can't wait to find out!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            I've been wondering the same thing. I keep going back and forth trying to make a guess. It's not numbered so that usually means its a higher print run and it has been available for preorder for quite some time. That's balanced by the fact there is going to be a trade edition and $175 for a limited is rather steep in comparison to what most of CD's other limiteds go for.

In short, your guess is as good as mine! Though I can't wait to find out!
            Note that it may actually be numbered even though we haven't finalized the print run yet. Part of the run decision depends on who is willing to sign and how many copies they'll sign. But due to the price point, we're still in a "safe zone" even if it needs to be a somewhat smaller than normal run!

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Awesome, can't wait to see what will be in the ToC!!

Comment

Ordered a copy of the limited edition while I was on vacation at the cabin! I had a gift certificate that I was planning to hold on to for the 3rd book in Cronin's series after The Twelve, but I just couldn't pass up ordering the signed edition of this with the 12 sale the other day. Luckily I had enough of a reception to use the internet on my phone! Looking forward to seeing the ToC and seeing who will sign it
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

OK.... Summer is almost gone where is the table of content.................Please.

Comment

You know you want to.

Comment

Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top...

Comment

I don't get the advanced notice for announcements but something I think must have gone out to club members, crap I want to know what it is! LOL

Comment

Ha, I will post the moment I can. This has been a complicated project from the beginning and we shouldn't (obviously!) have announced it when we did. I'm glad we mostly don't make that mistake anymore!

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Comment

ah, man...still jonesing for this one. 25 Years of CD Goodness. i just heard Richard Chizmar say it was 25 and that shocked me.
                            FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
                              ah, man...still jonesing for this one. 25 Years of CD Goodness. i just heard Richard Chizmar say it was 25 and that shocked me.
                              It is going to be AWESOME, I think, but there's just still moving pieces to fall into place. We've changed the focus a bit in a way that I think will make it even more exciting for collectors. It will be a BIG book with a ton of great stories and a ton of people signing the signed editions.

I think it will be well worth the wait and I wish I could tell you more, but we really need to hear back from the last contributors first. We don't like announcing a partial TOC because A) some people think it's final no matter how we preface it and they feel let down because "their" author isn't there (even though he or she might be in the works!) and B) to an author or agent who is still negotiating, it can look like a "pressure tactic" to make them make a decision. We don't do that.

I've also made a rookie mistake by saying "we'll announce the TOC (this summer, etc)" which I shouldn't have done. I was sure the last pieces were almost in place and we definitely would be able to announce, but I shouldn't have put a time frame out there. I was just excited and want to announce details!

Thank you to all of our collectors who have shown tremendous patience on this one. We really do appreachiate your support. We have the best collectors in the world.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Comment

sounds awesome, brian. i know it'll be awesome, so i will patiently wait for my beautiful edition to arrive in my mailbox. i mean, on my doorstep, no way that beast is fitting in my mailbox. you guys do great work, keep doing that. i totally understand how this became so complicated, and when you're dealing with big authors, you don't say "Hurry up." i'm sure it will be fantastic.
                                FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Working...
                                X