[INDEXED]The Best of Cemetery Dance: Volume 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    No arrival or shipping notice. I checked I ordered the trade on May 15 2013. So I've waited 7 years. Limited edition was ordered October 14 2013. I think I ordered it just before it was taken off the site.
    I'm pretty positive the guys still have a ways to go shipping these.

Edit: Checked with the guys this morning. They're about 2 thirds done. Your package actually shipped last week, someone just forgot to do a import before sending shipping notices whenever they were sent last.
    Last edited by Dan Hocker; 05-26-2020, 02:29 PM.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Cool. Something to look forward to.

Just arrived a bit ago. Nice to see since I've been cleaning out my flooded basement all week.
      Last edited by saginawhorror; 05-26-2020, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Hey Dan, are these still shipping? I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, and from your last update it looked like they would be shipped by now.

Comment

Received my trade edition a few days ago. It is beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Received my trade edition a few days ago. It is beautiful!
            It really is. And you can use it as blunt force object. This sucker is HUGE

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

It really is. And you can use it as blunt force object. This sucker is HUGE
              I put it next to volume 1 to compare. It is smaller than volume 1 but not by much. They both are really big books. Can't wait to see the Limited.

Comment

Has everyone received the book at this point? I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet...

Comment

All the books are out the door. If you email me your order info I can look into where your copy is.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    All the books are out the door. If you email me your order info I can look into where your copy is.
                    To be clear, you're referring to the trade edition and not the signed/limited, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

To be clear, you're referring to the trade edition and not the signed/limited, correct?
                      Correct. Limited and Lettered still need cases and will be awhile.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        Just sent an email - thanks Dan.

Comment

Got my copy today! I have way too many books on the to-read pile.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                            Got my copy today! I have way too many books on the to-read pile.
                            Incredibly, I still need to pick this volume up. With my TBR pile, though, big thick books like this almost make me more wary than excited these day...but I do plan to pick up a copy at some point soon.
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Incredibly, I still need to pick this volume up. With my TBR pile, though, big thick books like this almost make me more wary than excited these day...but I do plan to pick up a copy at some point soon.
                              I have it but it will be a while until I read it.

Comment

My oldest Cemetery Dance order is on its way. Expected delivery for the limited edition is October 28th!

Comment

Working...
                                X