Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I've asked Richard, but I haven't heard any news in a while, so I'm not sure where it stands. Will find out!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I'll 3rd that!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Agreed!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I think its about time for an update on this one...lol

Leave a comment:

• ReticentRomeo
    replied
    Thanks Brian. If it's anything like its predecessor, it's going to be an amazing tome!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Not quite ready for a formal update yet, but I'll post more news as soon as I can.

Leave a comment:

• ReticentRomeo
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Ha, yeah the title is going to change... More news to come by the end of the year if Rich ever finalizes his TOC! The authors he's waiting on are, um, really well liked. That's all I can say.

Brian
    Any update guys on the TOC or further clues as to the authors? I'm hoping there's at least one Richard Laymon tale in the mix

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I know I want one -two!
    Both editions.
    Once I'm back from my vacation, I'll check if they're still available.
    '
    sk

Leave a comment:

• thelion
    replied
    I rarely order the limited editions myself due to budget, but you need to at least order the trade and definitely the limited if you can afford it. No debate on whether to order the book at all though. This one will probably be another must own...

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    I just ordered the limited earlier, along with a few others I've been putting off.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    No debate is necessary: order both!

sk
    lol, that is what I was thinking. I suppose I should probably order it before I get married, lol, though I'm sure I could justify it if I explained how valuable it will be.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Of course then I have to debate whether to order the trade, signed, or both lol
    No debate is necessary: order both!

sk

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got myself some money and am now debating whether to order this now or wait until I know who will be in it. Thinking I will just end up ordering it soon. Of course then I have to debate whether to order the trade, signed, or both lol

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
    i figured as much, Brian, and whoever it is, it is definitely worth waiting to get them into the collection - i mean CD has such a storied past, with names like King, Straub, Ketchum, Bradbury, Clegg, Koontz, Lansdale, Matheson, Preston, FPWilson...it'd be awesome to get some of those guys into this book
    Would be amazing to have all those authors in the collection! Definitely have to order this when I am able to

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied
    ha....i've moved three times since i ordered this, so i've had several conversations with mindy, she's a saint - whatever you call it, i can't wait for it to arrive, so very cool

Leave a comment:

Working...
X