Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Best of Cemetery Dance: Volume 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    So much so that you're giving everyone that has already preordered it an extra chapbook or something

    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    It is going to be AWESOME, I think, but there's just still moving pieces to fall into place. We've changed the focus a bit in a way that I think will make it even more exciting for collectors. It will be a BIG book with a ton of great stories and a ton of people signing the signed editions.

    I think it will be well worth the wait and I wish I could tell you more, but we really need to hear back from the last contributors first. We don't like announcing a partial TOC because A) some people think it's final no matter how we preface it and they feel let down because "their" author isn't there (even though he or she might be in the works!) and B) to an author or agent who is still negotiating, it can look like a "pressure tactic" to make them make a decision. We don't do that.

    I've also made a rookie mistake by saying "we'll announce the TOC (this summer, etc)" which I shouldn't have done. I was sure the last pieces were almost in place and we definitely would be able to announce, but I shouldn't have put a time frame out there. I was just excited and want to announce details!

    Thank you to all of our collectors who have shown tremendous patience on this one. We really do appreachiate your support. We have the best collectors in the world.

    Brian

    Comment


      Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
      So much so that you're giving everyone that has already preordered it an extra chapbook or something
      No, I think they just get to pay the lower prices they paid compared to the final retail prices, to be announced!

      Brian
      Brian James Freeman
      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
      Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
      LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

      Comment


        Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
        No, I think they just get to pay the lower prices they paid compared to the final retail prices, to be announced!

        Brian
        I like that too!

        Comment


          Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
          I like that too!
          ha! Although if I do think of some other bonus, we'll probably do that, too.

          Brian
          Brian James Freeman
          brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

          Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
          Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
          LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

          Comment


            Knowing the price is going to change makes me feel much better about preordering this.

            Comment


              Me to. This will be a great book I am positively positive.

              Comment


                Yup me too. I can wait for this book, but I sure don't want to.

                Comment


                  Glad I ordered before any price increases too! And any other bonus will be more than welcome too, of course! Can't wait to see all the details about this, but know that it will be worth waiting for.
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                    Glad I ordered before any price increases too! And any other bonus will be more than welcome too, of course! Can't wait to see all the details about this, but know that it will be worth waiting for.
                    I don't even remember when I ordered, but the price increase has me very hopeful for some real treats inside!

                    Comment


                      Me TOO! I wish they would just announce this already. Been waiting since I got here, two years ago now aint it? lol. I'd hate to be someone who ordered it long before that.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                        I don't even remember when I ordered, but the price increase has me very hopeful for some real treats inside!
                        Same here, excited to see which signatures will be in the limited edition, and can't wait to see what stories will be in it for me to read (the trade hardcover, of course, not the signed limited). Curious what the print run will be for it as well
                        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                        Spoiler!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          Me TOO! I wish they would just announce this already. Been waiting since I got here, two years ago now aint it? lol. I'd hate to be someone who ordered it long before that.
                          I ordered this at the first of 2008 it's been a long wait. I would love to know what the print run will be.....
                          Why are you doing this to us? Because you were home.

                          Comment


                            Wow thats a long time. I better not have to wait 5 years..lol

                            Comment


                              "Wow thats a long time. I better not have to wait 5 years..lol"

                              Try twice that long, plus a year for me. Ordered in 2002 and still holding out hope I see this sometime soon. My son is 10 and wasn't born when I ordered this! He thinks that's funny....

                              Comment


                                Yeah that's pretty over the top.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X