X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    CDCC and previous customer lists. I received the email as a previous customer, but passed on the now-sold-out limited (signed by ed. and artists). There is a trade, though, and there'll be plenty of copies of those, I imagine.
    I actually think we nixed the trade idea. The printing costs would've been too high that we'd have had to price it too close to the limited to be worth it.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by atariguy View Post
    Did I miss a prior announcement? How is this already sold out?
    CDCC and previous customer lists. I received the email as a previous customer, but passed on the now-sold-out limited (signed by ed. and artists). There is a trade, though, and there'll be plenty of copies of those, I imagine.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by atariguy View Post
    Probably from the CDCC announcement.

Leave a comment:

• atariguy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    This is probably sold out by the time you're seeing this. Also I'm trying something new and just going to ditch the "announcement" section.

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Under The Big Top edited by Brian James Freeman

Midnight Under the Big Top
    Featuring Stephen King, Joe Hill, Ray Bradbury, Richard Matheson, Neil Gaiman, Kelley Armstrong, Robert McCammon, Tananarive Due, Lisa Morton, Heather Graham, Richard Chizmar, Billy Chizmar, and many others...
    Plus a BRAND NEW novella by Josh Malerman!
    Just Announced and Already 99% Sold Out!

Hi Folks!

Due to extremely high demand, the brand new anthology we're announcing today is already 99% sold out!

Midnight Under the Big Top: Tales of Murder, Madness, and Magic edited by Brian James Freeman features tales of murder, madness, and magic set in and around the circus by renowned storytellers such as Stephen King, Joe Hill, Ray Bradbury, Richard Matheson, Neil Gaiman, Kelley Armstrong, Robert McCammon, Tananarive Due, Lisa Morton, Heather Graham, Richard Chizmar, Billy Chizmar, Amanda C. Davis, Nayad Monroe, Jeff Strand, Amanda Downum, Robert Brouhard, and Dominick Cancilla! Plus poetry! And dozens of creepy Glenn Chadbourne interior illustrations! And a amazing cover by Vincent Chong.

CLICK HERE to purchase this product
Working...
X