Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay (Graveyard Editions #4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I bought Head Space direct from you. Will I have to email Mindy to get my number or will you automatically match it?
    Email Mindy. We don't typically keep track of the numbers we send people as on everything except direct sequels and Stephen King books, almost no one seems to care about matching numbers.

Edit: Also it's just a good rule of thumb that if you care about a matching number to email requesting it, even on stuff we've automatically matched for in the past.
    Last edited by Dan Hocker; 11-04-2019, 08:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Unfortunately we sold this one out before we ever had a opening in the newsletter schedule. That said pretty much everyone should have had an opportunity to purchase it as we hit all the big groups in our direct email mailings. If you missed out and would like one feel free to contact me as we may have one or two left.
    I bought Head Space direct from you. Will I have to email Mindy to get my number or will you automatically match it?

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Unfortunately we sold this one out before we ever had a opening in the newsletter schedule. That said pretty much everyone should have had an opportunity to purchase it as we hit all the big groups in our direct email mailings. If you missed out and would like one feel free to contact me as we may have one or two left.

Leave a comment:

• A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay (Graveyard Editions #4)

This is the discussion thread for A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay

CLICK HERE to view the product page
Working...
X