Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    It looks like the Gallery Books edition has been delayed again, this time to November 1, 2021. (Over a year from now.)

https://www.robertmccammon.com/2020/...vember-1-2021/

I'm assuming the limited and artist editions from CD will be delayed until then as well.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    Thanks for this, Hunter.

I assume this paperback edition will be coming out after the limited edition from CD? Hopefully we will still be seeing a 2020 publication date for the limited and the artist edition.
    I'm not sure. I know the original plan was to publish them around the same time. It's all going to depend on the contract with Gallery I think. I don't know those details though.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by goathunter View Post
    FWIW, Amazon is now showing a publication date of March 23, 2021, for the Gallery Books edition of Seasons of Terror.

https://www.amazon.com/Seasons-Terro...dp/1982115955/
    Thanks for this, Hunter.

I assume this paperback edition will be coming out after the limited edition from CD? Hopefully we will still be seeing a 2020 publication date for the limited and the artist edition.

Leave a comment:

• goathunter
    replied
    FWIW, Amazon is now showing a publication date of March 23, 2021, for the Gallery Books edition of Seasons of Terror.

https://www.amazon.com/Seasons-Terro...dp/1982115955/

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    It's selling well, the limited has been a bit of a slower burn, but we expect that'll pick up now that the AE is sold out, and definitely once we have some interior art to show off.
    Last edited by Dan Hocker; 09-17-2019, 03:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    I'm glad I sprung for the Artist Edition. I am more likely to splurge on a higher end edition on any project related to McCammon, even if it is a previously published story. It will be fun seeing it adapted into graphic format. I'm really looking forward to this one, and I'm happy to see it selling well.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I love that the AE will have a different dust jacket!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The artist edition of this is functionally sold out. If you missed out just shoot Mindy an email. There's maybe 10 or so left, but it was close enough that we'd forget to watch it and over sell, so we've pulled it from sale for now.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    started a topic Seasons of Terror adapted by Richard Chizmar

Seasons of Terror adapted by Richard Chizmar

Seasons of Terror
    Shirley Jackson, Ray Bradbury, Stephen King, and Robert McCammon
    An Epic New Special Edition For Horror Collectors!

This is the discussion thread for the Seasons of Terror announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
Working...
X