X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I make no promises. We haven't locked anything in yet as far as I know.
    No matter. Either cover or both, I'm looking forward to this read.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Yeah, I think I might have to buy both now.
    I make no promises. We haven't locked anything in yet as far as I know.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Just a promotional image. It's the full image of what Rich was using to tease the announcement. I think there's some talk of using the art as the cover for the limited edition though. Since the cover for the THC won't really work since the limited is a different trim size. If that's the case I seriously doubt that's the final text design on that artwork.
    Yeah, I think I might have to buy both now.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I see Richard sharing a different cover on the social medias. What's with that different cover?
    Just a promotional image. It's the full image of what Rich was using to tease the announcement. I think there's some talk of using the art as the cover for the limited edition though. Since the cover for the THC won't really work since the limited is a different trim size. If that's the case I seriously doubt that's the final text design on that artwork.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    I see Richard sharing a different cover on the social medias. What's with that different cover?

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Yep. I expect the limited will be sold out today. It's getting real close.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    This thing is selling like hotcakes apparently.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    That's an unexpected announcement! Very cool!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Went for the trade and limited due to different DJs. Someone knows I'm a sucker for such

Leave a comment:

• HumphreyBear
    replied
    I grabbed a limited as well. I really enjoyed the first book and look forward to seeing how it comes out.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Congrats as well Rich! Just picked up a copy of the signed limited and am super excited. Any chance the limited will ship in November along with the trade editions? Just wondering if this will be a 2019 or a 2020 read for me. Thanks!
    I would think 2020 is probably more likely, but you never know. They'll be printed at different printers, so the stars could align, but that seems unlikely since we've added a slipcase to the limited edition.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Now we know what Richard has been teasing. I ordered the Limited Edition as well. I'm really looking forward to this full-length novel.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Ordered the Limited, can't wait to see where Mr. Chizmar takes this story.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Congrats as well Rich! Just picked up a copy of the signed limited and am super excited. Any chance the limited will ship in November along with the trade editions? Just wondering if this will be a 2019 or a 2020 read for me. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    FYI we've added a slipcase to the limited edition at no additional charge. Also some people had been asking about a slipcase for the trade like we did with Gwendy's Button Box, we actually forgot about that, so more likely than not we'll be doing one, we'll just be offering it separately down the line once we have a chance to figure out the details on that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X