No announcement yet.

Strange Weather by Joe Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks really nice! I can’t wait until we get these into our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      That looks really nice! I can’t wait until we get these into our hands.
      Yes!!!

Comment

That's a very nice looking set!

Comment

My preorder was 4 years old on the 19th. We had a few friends over for ice cream and cake.

Comment

This is my oldest unfilled Pre-Order I have. I cancelled a bunch two years ago so it may not have been otherwise.

Comment

I’m in for the long haul. Especially now that things seem to be turning around. It seems that every time CD has gotten on track the last couple years things have been set back. Pandemic, supplier closings and postal issues and now a possible paper shortage. The books look amazing and I can’t wait to see them in my grubby little hands. Looks like a pretty good first quarter of 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                My preorder was 4 years old on the 19th. We had a few friends over for ice cream and cake.
                This made me laugh. OUT LOUD.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                  This is my oldest unfilled Pre-Order I have. I cancelled a bunch two years ago so it may not have been otherwise.
                  I bailed out on a few as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

This made me laugh. OUT LOUD.
                    Couldn't help but be a little facetious

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      I’m in for the long haul. Especially now that things seem to be turning around. It seems that every time CD has gotten on track the last couple years things have been set back. Pandemic, supplier closings and postal issues and now a possible paper shortage. The books look amazing and I can’t wait to see them in my grubby little hands. Looks like a pretty good first quarter of 2022.
                      I'm in for the long haul too! Cannot wait to have this one in hand. It looks amazing and will look even better sitting next to my other Joe Hill limited editions. Early 2022 cannot arrive fast enough!!!

Comment

Dan, it's been six-plus months since Brian offered the photo of the four finished books, which were presumably required for sizing the slipcase...any definitive word on the current status of this last production step of STRANGE WEATHER?
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          We're rounding out the first quarter of 2022 . . .

Comment

And we are still in a supply chain mess. I know its coming so I can wait. My TBR is 5 feet wide and 12 feet tall. Plus there are way too many other things to worry about. I just want people to go back to work so I don't have to continually work 80-90 hour work weeks. 1 full day off every 2 weeks is starting to catch up with me.

Comment

Dan, so that another quarter(s) doesn’t come and pass without delivery of the set, has any consideration been given to shipping out the four long-finished books now, and ship the slipcase later when it is done…the additional shipping expense absorbed by CD as a courtesy to customers and reward their patience. That would also free up warehouse room for you. Seems like a win-win for everyone.
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Dan, so that another quarter(s) doesn’t come and pass without delivery of the set, has any consideration been given to shipping out the four long-finished books now, and ship the slipcase later when it is done…the additional shipping expense absorbed by CD as a courtesy to customers and reward their patience. That would also free up warehouse room for you. Seems like a win-win for everyone.
                                I suppose the books could just be kept in the packing material until the slipcase arrives. I wouldn't personally put them on display until that time.

Comment

Working...
                                X