Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Fair warning. I printed a lot of labels for these. I think we've gotten the Priority Mail orders, and about half of the FedEx orders out the door. UPS and International orders have been printed but not actually left yet. Haven't even touched the media mail orders yet.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Gasp! A shipping notice!

IT'S HAPPENING!!

Leave a comment:

• Vamperotika
    replied
    OK, Thanks Dan, I'll be looking forward to it!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    We probably won't start offering The Stand until we're completely done shipping Night Shift. So it'll probably be awhile yet. I wouldn't expect anything before the end of January.

Leave a comment:

• Vamperotika
    replied
    Hiya Dan, when might "The stand" start to pre order? Does "Night Shift have to be completely shipped out first? Just wondering, I'm looking forward to jump on that.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post

Hey Dan, I assume if you have a Gift Edition and Artist Edition, they will ship together when the Artist Edition are ready, right?
    Nope. We're shipping them separately. Ultimately we weren't sure how much longer the artist editions would be so we decided to just go ahead and ship the gift editions.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Really looking forward to this. If I had to name one Stephen King that is the most special to (and impactful on) me, it would have to be NIGHT SHIFT.
    It is high up there for me.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Really looking forward to this. If I had to name one Stephen King that is the most special to (and impactful on) me, it would have to be NIGHT SHIFT.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

That's cool. I was at the post office today and they were saying that even priority mail is backed up 10-14 days. I have things I ordered a month ago that still haven't been delivered. Its just that type of year.
    Hey Dan, I assume if you have a Gift Edition and Artist Edition, they will ship together when the Artist Edition are ready, right?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The Gift Editions of this book will begin shipping these week. We'll still be a bit on the Artist Edition though. Cases for that are still in production. It's going to be a slow process this go around, so do not expect a quick turnaround. Shipping will drag into January.
    That's cool. I was at the post office today and they were saying that even priority mail is backed up 10-14 days. I have things I ordered a month ago that still haven't been delivered. Its just that type of year.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The Gift Editions of this book will begin shipping these week. We'll still be a bit on the Artist Edition though. Cases for that are still in production. It's going to be a slow process this go around, so do not expect a quick turnaround. Shipping will drag into January.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Eads
    replied
    Beautiful book! As usual.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Very happy to hear this! Fingers crossed for a problem-free delivery. And then - on to The Stand!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    A production update for this went out today. TLDR this has finally been started at the printer. That said we are not naming a anticipated publication date until we have a more firm timeline from the printer and case maker. It's our first time using this printer for a big SK project and we just aren't sure what the timeline / potential delays in printing might be.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
    Jeff, aren't a big Earthling fan?
    Yeah I am. I just can't keep all the publishers in mind all the time. There are soooo many. And Paul at Earthling is not all that active with pre-orders and newsletters (compared to SubPress and CD) that it's easy to forget he's around sometimes. He made it worse by not doing an addition to the Halloween series this year. But his editions of THE THICKET and HELLBOUND HEART are among my most favoritest books that I own.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X