No announcement yet.

NIGHT SHIFT: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's some great update. Can't wait to see the bonus material ! Really makes it an edition which stands out.

Comment

I'm thrilled by this news. Going forward, it'll be nothing but Cemetery Dance and Suntup for me. Well, and SST! And maybe a SubPress here and there. Oh and I can't forget Centipede. I am so f**ked.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        I'm thrilled by this news. Going forward, it'll be nothing but Cemetery Dance and Suntup for me. Well, and SST! And maybe a SubPress here and there. Oh and I can't forget Centipede. I am so f**ked.
        As are the rest of us.

Comment

Don't forget you also joined the grim oak press very recently.

Comment

......and BP's little books.......

Comment

Look what I saw on Twitter! NightShiftProof.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Look what I saw on Twitter! [ATTACH=CONFIG]21077[/ATTACH]
                You can tell I took the photo because it somehow still managed to look weirdly blurry and almost photoshopped around the title!
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                  You can tell I took the photo because it somehow still managed to look weirdly blurry and almost photoshopped around the title!
                  If you want to just send it to me I promise to get a great photo! Really I promise, it will be the best photo! You have never have seen a photo that nice!

Comment

Originally posted by WebInterceptor View Post
                    Don't forget you also joined the grim oak press very recently.
                    I actually canceled that order after my kitchen ceiling fell down.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      ......and BP's little books.......

Damnit

Comment

I actually canceled that order after my kitchen ceiling fell down.
                        Your placing livable home over books. You need to get your priorities straight my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Your placing livable home over books. You need to get your priorities straight my friend!
                          I know. It was a crazy time. I didn't even know who I was for a little bit there. Then Paul showed up and said, "I can fix you." And I spent over $800 on two books.

Comment

I know. It was a crazy time. I didn't even know who I was for a little bit there. Then Paul showed up and said, "I can fix you." And I spent over $800 on two books.

I think it was Abraham Lincoln who once said, “You can always find a home, but good luck trying to find a copy of the limited edition of IT for a cheap price!”

Not sure if I have the quote exactly right, but that was the message.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                              I think it was Abraham Lincoln who once said, “You can always find a home, but good luck trying to find a copy of the limited edition of IT for a cheap price!”

Not sure if I have the quote exactly right, but that was the message.
                              Wait, I thought Honest Abe was the one who said, "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet."
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                                Wait, I thought Honest Abe was the one who said, "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet."
                                That was George Washington that tweeted out that message while crossing the Delaware river.

Comment

Working...
                                X