NIGHT SHIFT: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I was v happy that I was able to get in on the initial offer of the whole series not long after Carrie was announced.
    I wish I had been able to afford that offer when it was announced. It was a great deal since it was based off the price of Carrie and the subsequent books have been priced slightly higher. I'm sure that The Stand will even higher in price due to the sheer size of the book.

Comment

I passed on that offer because I didn't want all of them, particularly Carrie, lol! But the one's I have picked up, I've been very happy with, that's for sure.

Comment

Is there any production update on this book. Not sure if I missed any email or announcements in between, so I checked the website and it says there would be an update in July but there is nothing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by WebInterceptor View Post
          Is there any production update on this book. Not sure if I missed any email or announcements in between, so I checked the website and it says there would be an update in July but there is nothing about it.
          I'm pretty sure we sent an email in June or July, and I know we've talked about it on here (I just can't find where right now). Both this and Sleeping Beauties were at the same printer, but that printer unexpectedly shut down. This has forced Sleeping Beauties and Night Shift to our other printer, who's schedule was unfortunately full so this has delayed things a bit. They have to work through the projects we already had rolling before they can start on the new stuff. I don't think we have any estimations yet on this or Sleeping Beauties, but we're really hoping SB will be rolling soon.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

And we WILL send another email update as soon as we have firm news. We don't want to give our estimates that we're not 100% sure of at this point. We want to give you the confirmed dates from our vendors once we have those. Thanks for your patience!

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
              And we WILL send another email update as soon as we have firm news. We don't want to give our estimates that we're not 100% sure of at this point. We want to give you the confirmed dates from our vendors once we have those. Thanks for your patience!

Brian
              Delays happen. Thank you Brian and the rest of the CD staff for all of your hard work!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                Delays happen. Thank you Brian and the rest of the CD staff for all of your hard work!
                I was just asking. Thank you though for the information. Hope to see that book soon.

Comment

And not all delays are equal. A delay from CD doesn't fill me with dread the way a delay from certain other publishers would.
                  Last edited by jeffingoff; 09-11-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    And not all delays are equal. A delay from CD doesn't fill me with dread the way a delay would from certain other publishers would.
                    Actually, it DOES fill me with a little dread, because it gives them more time to decide, "Brad is not worthy of this title!!! He shall NOT receive one!!!"

Comment

Actually, it DOES fill me with a little dread, because it gives them more time to decide, "Brad is not worthy of this title!!! He shall NOT receive one!!!"
                      Oh we've been discussing this very issue at length over on the WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT BRAD? thread that's been hidden from you since BJF started it in May of 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        I'm pretty sure we sent an email in June or July, and I know we've talked about it on here (I just can't find where right now). Both this and Sleeping Beauties were at the same printer, but that printer unexpectedly shut down. This has forced Sleeping Beauties and Night Shift to our other printer, who's schedule was unfortunately full so this has delayed things a bit. They have to work through the projects we already had rolling before they can start on the new stuff. I don't think we have any estimations yet on this or Sleeping Beauties, but we're really hoping SB will be rolling soon.
                        One of the printers you use shut down, eh? Makes me wonder if the other printer you use now says "Yay, more work!" or something like "Oh, my aching back.... ". Cap
                        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                          Oh we've been discussing this very issue at length over on the WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT BRAD? thread that's been hidden from you since BJF started it in May of 2011.
                          I KNEW it!! Sneaksy little Freeman!!

Comment

Important SLEEPING BEAUTIES and NIGHT SHIFT production updates are going out via email and being posted on the website today!
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

So that is some pretty exciting news!

I love and appreciate the extras you're trying to include in these editions. I thought The Shining's extras were pretty awesome - and now this!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                                So that is some pretty exciting news!

I love and appreciate the extras you're trying to include in these editions. I thought The Shining's extras were pretty awesome - and now this!
                                Completely agree that this update is fantastic news!

Comment

Working...
                                X