CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    My forthcoming ARC grab bag is scheduled to get home on Saturday.
    Received my ARC grab bag today. I was very pleased with the contents.

Comment

Originally posted by taost33 View Post

Received my ARC grab bag today. I was very pleased with the contents.
      Do share!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

Do share!
        "Possible spoiler"... I don't want to ruin it for anyone still expecting theirs but one was an ARC of a "bonus book" from something I ordered back in 2013. So it was nice to see that it is coming along.

Comment

"Possible spoiler"... I don't want to ruin it for anyone still expecting theirs but one was an ARC of a "bonus book" from something I ordered back in 2013. So it was nice to see that it is coming along.
          Cool and thanks for not spoiling it. Still waiting on mine. My shipping notice says a label was created but that was last week.Post office has had issues with updates since the start of COVID. It could be waiting for me at home. Still waiting for the SK grab bag to ship. Not in any hurry. Seems like a lot of publishers are catching up on some things.I have 4 unopened boxes still to get to from the last week. It’s been very very busy

Comment

I completely understand.

Comment

I received my misfit bag from CD today and I'm very pleased with it. Similar to the others, with the little Green Ramsay Campbell, The Bank ARC and a Grave Tales 7.
              I also received a Best of CD 2. I currently have a copy of it sitting in my Camelot holding box so I emailed Kim and donated it to her - postage is a killer and I don't need 2.
              And a signed PC of Brian Keene's The Girl on The Glider. It says it was never offered for sale, so I assume it was one of the freebies for some CD club in the past.
              Anyway, I'm very happy with my haul.

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
                I received my misfit bag from CD today and I'm very pleased with it. Similar to the others, with the little Green Ramsay Campbell, The Bank ARC and a Grave Tales 7.
                I also received a Best of CD 2. I currently have a copy of it sitting in my Camelot holding box so I emailed Kim and donated it to her - postage is a killer and I don't need 2.
                And a signed PC of Brian Keene's The Girl on The Glider. It says it was never offered for sale, so I assume it was one of the freebies for some CD club in the past.
                Something like that. I think it was part of a "Exclusive Collectors Set" so functionally a blind 3 book deal where the limitation was the number of people who bought the deal or something like that. Unfortunately I can't remember what the other 2 titles in that set were right now.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
                  Now I don't feel so special since you got 3 of the books I got-Except you got Grave Tales 7 and I got Grave Tales 6. Cap
                  Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post

Now I don't feel so special since you got 3 of the books I got-Except you got Grave Tales 7 and I got Grave Tales 6. Cap
                    So far yours is the only one I have seen with a book from the prior century.

On a side not my ARC grab bag is still scheduled for Saturday delivery but it has made it to the Portland post office. I typically receive things the next day after scan in to Portland as they transfer it to Vancouver overnight after they take it in and it is on the truck to me the next morning. So, good chance I have it tomorrow.

Comment

Your orders must've all been next to each other in the stack or something. Or it's a really weird coincidence. We didn't have all that many extras of the Little Green Book or dinged Best of CD 2's. I'm not surprised by The Bank arcs we had loads of those. GT 6 not tips are interesting to me. DF must've found those hiding somewhere, as I don't remember having those any more. All in all though, these grab bags are usually newer stuff as we do them to clear out the dings, no tips, and just extras when we run out of space for them.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

So far yours is the only one I have seen with a book from the prior century.

On a side not my ARC grab bag is still scheduled for Saturday delivery but it has made it to the Portland post office. I typically receive things the next day after scan in to Portland as they transfer it to Vancouver overnight after they take it in and it is on the truck to me the next morning. So, good chance I have it tomorrow.
                        My arc grab bag still says that a label was created. That's one heck of a label if its still being created.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

My arc grab bag still says that a label was created. That's one heck of a label if its still being created.
                          I recently had to shipments sit at label being created until the day the package arrived. Used to happen occasionally but the USPS is a mess right now.

Comment

As expected, my ARC grab bag is out for delivery.

Comment

The ARC grab bag was a home run. Will post photo's next week.

Comment

My shipping notice was updated to delivery on Monday. With all the good feedback on this I for once am looking forward to a Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X