CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Received my Patreon package yesterday of the super nice Revival portfolio.
    Just received mine as well. Since I ordered the art portfolio before upgrading my Patreon I now have 2 portfolios. Question I must now ponder is do I sell one or use the second to frame some art.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Got my misfit grab bag early this week. I have the next book club book on the way. I finally pulled the trigger on one of those Stephen King grab bags. Just waiting on it to ship.
      I thought about both of those grab bags but showed restraint as I need to be more careful with financial decisions right now. I did order the ARC grab bag a while back and looking forward to that one whenever it becomes available to ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Just received mine as well. Since I ordered the art portfolio before upgrading my Patreon I now have 2 portfolios. Question I must now ponder is do I sell one or use the second to frame some art.
        I think there's definitely a market should you decide to sell. There also some outstanding art worth framing as well.

Comment

Anyone else having trouble with today’s cdcc coupon?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            Anyone else having trouble with today’s cdcc coupon?
            Never mind. Its working now

Comment

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
              Me too. In fact I bought three with my CD credit account. For me a no brainer.
              So other publishers are currently offering Grab Bags. I was tempted by the Dark Regions one and decided to pass (Their standard /regular Grab Bag is almost the same price as the CD Misfit Grab Bag). Now, Subterranean Press has a grab bag. The Sub Press one is an easy pass since it is costs more.

Cap
              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

It may cost more but (at least in the past) offers some great deals and I bought one.

Comment

I rarely buy the grab bags anymore since I usually purchase what I want when offered and my luck as far as getting anything that I really want seems to suck lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                    And my luck as far as getting anything that I really want seems to suck lol!!!
                    I couldn't agree more with this last part. The Misfit grab bag is one I am willing to try, last time I liked what I received.

Cap

Comment

Received my misfit Grab Bag today. Not unsurprising I received all duplicates. I need to better at resisting these as I have so much of CD books already.

Here is what I received:
                      • ARC - The Bank by Bentley Little
                      • Other Publisher - A Little Green Book of Grins and Gravity by Ramsey Campbell (Signed and Numbered)
                      • Trade - Best of Cemetery Dance II (Dinged)
                      • Limited - Cortex by Ray Garton (PC)
                      • Grave Tales #7 (No signature sheet)

Comment

Received my misfit Grab Bag today. Not unsurprising I received all duplicates. I need to better at resisting these as I have so much of CD books already.

Here is what I received:
                        • ARC - The Bank by Bentley Little
                        • Other Publisher - A Little Green Book of Grins and Gravity by Ramsey Campbell (Signed and Numbered)
                        • Trade - Best of Cemetery Dance II (Dinged)
                        • Limited - Cortex by Ray Garton (PC)
                        • Grave Tales #7 (No signature sheet)
                        Similar haul for me:

The Bank
                        Little Green Book
                        The Listener by Robert McCammon (dinged trade)
                        The City of Mirrors by Justin Croning (signed PC)
                        Grave Tales #6 (no signature sheet)

Comment

My forthcoming ARC grab bag is scheduled to get home on Saturday.

Comment

My forthcoming ARC grab bag is scheduled to get home on Saturday.
                            That’s exciting to hear. I’m looking forward to getting this grab bag and finding out what’s inside. I haven’t gotten my shipping notice yet but sometimes I get the package before the notice so that’s not unusual.

Comment

I got my Misfit grab bag, I think I got more loot than Hagar the Horrible. A Little Green Book of Grins & Gravity by Ramsey Campbell. It looks to be in perfect shape except for a very minor scratch on the back. Grave Tales trade hardback #6. IMO, it's in perfect shape. The Bank ARC by Bentley, trade paperback, in perfect shape. Flight or Fright trade hardcover in good/very good condition. False Memory by Dean Koontz, PC copy, in good? shape I guess. This huge hardcover from 1999 has a big corner bend on the back, the back is a lil scuffed and the book I can clearly see is overall a lil worn. It's signed by Dean Koontz and Phil Parks who did the dustjacket art. It doesn't have a dustjacket. I love this big old book.

Cap

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                                I got my Misfit grab bag, I think I got more loot than Hagar the Horrible. A Little Green Book of Grins & Gravity by Ramsey Campbell. It looks to be in perfect shape except for a very minor scratch on the back. Grave Tales trade hardback #6. IMO, it's in perfect shape. The Bank ARC by Bentley, trade paperback, in perfect shape. Flight or Fright trade hardcover in good/very good condition. False Memory by Dean Koontz, PC copy, in good? shape I guess. This huge hardcover from 1999 has a big corner bend on the back, the back is a lil scuffed and the book I can clearly see is overall a lil worn. It's signed by Dean Koontz and Phil Parks who did the dustjacket art. It doesn't have a dustjacket. I love this big old book.

Cap
                                Wow, I am amazed they still had a copy of False Memory hanging around. I have that copy and it has some amazing art. Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                                X