No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should be sending the note for the September CDCC item either today or tomorrow. On top of that the pins are still up for sale as we still have stock for those and since this is the last month of CDCC 10 I've decided to put the CDCC 10 t-shirt back up for sale, so we'll be sending notes about all of that. If you're in the CDCC and want a link to any of those things just shoot me a message and send you the link. Otherwise keep an eye out for a email with the links.

Oh also the September item is another short story shirt. This one is written by Richard and Billy Chizmar.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      We should be sending the note for the September CDCC item either today or tomorrow. On top of that the pins are still up for sale as we still have stock for those and since this is the last month of CDCC 10 I've decided to put the CDCC 10 t-shirt back up for sale, so we'll be sending notes about all of that. If you're in the CDCC and want a link to any of those things just shoot me a message and send you the link. Otherwise keep an eye out for a email with the links.

Oh also the September item is another short story shirt. This one is written by Richard and Billy Chizmar.
      Ordered the new t-shirt. I was a bit disappointed that this one wasn't offered in a hoodie like the other one. But not too disappointed. Any way these story shirts are so.e of my favorite shirts CD offers. I believe J own everyone offered over the years. Hopefully more will be offered in the next CDCC.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Ordered the new t-shirt. I was a bit disappointed that this one wasn't offered in a hoodie like the other one. But not too disappointed. Any way these story shirts are so.e of my favorite shirts CD offers. I believe J own everyone offered over the years. Hopefully more will be offered in the next CDCC.
        Ordered mine as well.

Comment

Honestly I didn't remember what styles I offered the other one in. I decided to add in the Long Sleeve shirt this time as I don't remember offering one of those before.

Instagram

Comment

Honestly I didn't remember what styles I offered the other one in. I decided to add in the Long Sleeve shirt this time as I don't remember offering one of those before.
            I like the long sleeve option and that’s likely the way I’m going when I order. I just need to decide what color...

Comment

Teespring currently has a 20% off code for orders placed today.

Use code 100K at checkout!

Just ordered my shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                Teespring currently has a 20% off code for orders placed today.

Use code 100K at checkout!

Just ordered my shirt!
                I just saw this in my inbox as well. I’ll be placing my order today also!

Comment

CDCC should have gotten a book announcement note today.

Instagram

Comment

Already ordered.

Comment

Today’s CDCC email is awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Already ordered.
                        Me too. This is a great book.

Comment

I did not get an email today (I even checked junk mail) and that’s the first time that’s happened from what I can remember this past year since I joined CDCC. And I did already renew for CDCC 11 so not sure what might have happened. Hopefully I didn’t miss out on anything good.

Comment

I joined the club today, for the first time. Is it going to be awesome?

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
                              Yes.........and costly . I'm looking forward to the book. It was supposed to be out from another publisher until Twitter exploded and Keene had enough. Can't blame him though. He's a great guy who will give you the shirt off his back. Sometimes people just took that shirt and shredded it. I love that cover. This is my 11th cdcc and I'm looking forward to seeing what is thrown our way this coming year

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
                                Welcome!! I joined a year ago and yes... it is awesome. Once the chance came to renew for CDCC 11, I didn’t even blink after experiencing my first year of benefits. And now I can’t imagine not being in the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X