CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Just sent a note with this weekend's promotion. It'll be hitting the regular newsletter soon. Make sure to follow the directions though.
    Unfortunately I followed the directions and now you got me again. 3 times this week and once last week. I need to put the breaks back on.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Unfortunately I followed the directions and now you got me again. 3 times this week and once last week. I need to put the breaks back on.
      Honestly we weren't really sure how well this one would do. It's kinda an odd one.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        Honestly we weren't really sure how well this one would do. It's kinda an odd one.
        Not enough available, that I don't already have, for me to play this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Not enough available, that I don't already have, for me to play this time around.
          At first I thought the same thing. Then I said what a great way to get ahead on holiday shopping and introduce some people to Cemetery Dance. I also have a brother in law who loves to read. So with his birthday coming up as well as fathers day I ordered enough books to be set for both of those.

Comment

I took advantage. Picked up a bunch of paperbacks. Looking forward to the order and the bonuses shipping.

Comment

Grabbed today's offer as soon as I got the email! There goes the book budget for the next month!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                Grabbed today's offer as soon as I got the email! There goes the book budget for the next month!
                As did I.

Comment

I forgot to put the breaks on. . I jumped before I even finished reading the email.

Comment

I thought about it for a few minutes, but couldn't resist

Comment

Looks like we'll be getting our 2016-2017 swag soon as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Shipping in May! (Finally! Sorry for the wait!)

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Irresistible.

Comment

Today’s offer was a given. I jumped on that with no problem. Actually one of my favorite types of offers that CD does.

Comment

I was on the fence and then I fell off and landed on my wallet. I have now exhausted all of my gift certificate money. BUT I have all my planned purchases on preorder (except one that hasn't been announced yet). So I'm good as long as I stay off eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                Yep, sweatshirts finally arrived. Those took way too long to get produced for some reason. We've had the mugs for what seems like forever waiting on the sweatshirts. We're shipping Orphans of Wonderland now, then all the orders from last weekends promotion, then we should be onto the swag.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X