CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Me too. Didn't even have to think very hard on it.
    I’m chillin on that proverbial fence...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      I’m chillin on that proverbial fence...
      I was on the fence for about an hour. Wasn't comfortable, jumped off.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I was on the fence for about an hour. Wasn't comfortable, jumped off.
        Me ??? I just jumped right over . Never even touched the fence on this one.

Comment

Me ??? I just jumped right over . Never even touched the fence on this one.
          Not a publication I ever read so I hesitated. The TOC put me over the edge though, sounds cool.

Comment

I am not sure what Grab Bag or other special I purchased to get Dog Days O Summer but boy am I glad I did. The invoice list an additional four books that I will be getting. Three of the four are books I would purchase as soon as announced. This purchase was a real score for me!

Comment

I am not sure what Grab Bag or other special I purchased to get Dog Days O Summer but boy am I glad I did. The invoice list an additional four books that I will be getting. Three of the four are books I would purchase as soon as announced. This purchase was a real score for me!
              I am right there with you. If that list accurate it’s a pretty nice lineup!

Comment

You bought a membership to the CD book club.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  You bought a membership to the CD book club.
                  Thanks, I could not figure that out. I don't think I looked back far enough. That makes it even better since I am getting these at more than half off!

Comment

I was very happy to get this book. The thing I was wondering about is the lack of art work. I have been through the book a few times and can't find any. Usually there are a few pages of art in the books in this series. Still very excited to read this one. Though it will be later this summer. Probably during the Dog Days of August.

Comment

I am right there with you. If that list accurate it’s a pretty nice lineup!
                      I don't think we'll have to make any changes to that list, but it's not impossible. We already made some before this title shipped, but we're hoping we don't have to again, since it has to be done completely manually, and is a huge pain in the butt.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I was very happy to get this book. The thing I was wondering about is the lack of art work. I have been through the book a few times and can't find any. Usually there are a few pages of art in the books in this series. Still very excited to read this one. Though it will be later this summer. Probably during the Dog Days of August.
                        Yea there was supposed to be artwork. We've been having a lot of problems with that lately. Unfortunately the books where already printed and most of them shipped before we realized the interiors never made it into the book. We're pretty sure we know how it got left out of the book, we're just not sure how none of us caught it in the proofing stages.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          Yea there was supposed to be artwork. We've been having a lot of problems with that lately. Unfortunately the books where already printed and most of them shipped before we realized the interiors never made it into the book. We're pretty sure we know how it got left out of the book, we're just not sure how none of us caught it in the proofing stages.
                          Dan, are there any extra dustjackets for Dog Days O' Summer available? My copy arrived with a weird folding/indentations. The book is in perfect condition, but something weird happened to that dustjacket.

Comment

Dan, are there any extra dustjackets for Dog Days O' Summer available? My copy arrived with a weird folding/indentations. The book is in perfect condition, but something weird happened to that dustjacket.
                            Should be. Shoot me an email.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              Should be. Shoot me an email.
                              Email sent!

Comment

Just sent a note with this weekend's promotion. It'll be hitting the regular newsletter soon. Make sure to follow the directions though.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X