CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I love getting notes that prior club purchase books I had forgotten about are about to ship!
    Agreed!

Comment

I'm in the Collector's Club and I didn't get an email about anything ready to ship. Can someone PM me with the title?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        I'm in the Collector's Club and I didn't get an email about anything ready to ship. Can someone PM me with the title?
        I think they're discussing an item from one of our old *Book* Clubs, if I'm following the thread correctly. But there have been some cancellations for that club over the years and the remaining copies of that book will be offered to the current CDCC members as soon as we know how many we have left.

Brian

P.S. Our Book Club and our Collectors Club are very different things, but we were foolish in our naming of them, so mix-ups occur ALL the time among collectors about which one is which.
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
          I think they're discussing an item from one of our old *Book* Clubs, if I'm following the thread correctly. But there have been some cancellations for that club over the years and the remaining copies of that book will be offered to the current CDCC members as soon as we know how many we have left.

Brian

P.S. Our Book Club and our Collectors Club are very different things, but we were foolish in our naming of them, so mix-ups occur ALL the time among collectors about which one is which.
          AH I see. I'm also in the current book club (6 S/L--one shipped and one announced). I get my wires crossed all the time.

Comment

AH I see. I'm also in the current book club (6 S/L--one shipped and one announced). I get my wires crossed all the time.
            We make it even worse because there are two books left to ship in this previous Book Club from 2014. Really trying to prevent that kind of wait from happening if we offer another Book Club after the current one is finished. (And the current one is taking way longer than we planned, but I really think it's a good group of books that will be worth the wait!)

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Comment

We make it even worse because there are two books left to ship in this previous Book Club from 2014. Really trying to prevent that kind of wait from happening if we offer another Book Club after the current one is finished. (And the current one is taking way longer than we planned, but I really think it's a good group of books that will be worth the wait!)

Brian
              I don't think the people here are all about instant gratification. And if we were, well, that would be conditioned right out of us. I have plenty to read while I wait for plenty to read. Besides, if I ever get TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS, then I won't be able to brag about my indomitable patience.

Comment

I don't think the people here are all about instant gratification. And if we were, well, that would be conditioned right out of us. I have plenty to read while I wait for plenty to read. Besides, if I ever get TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS, then I won't be able to brag about my indomitable patience.
                Our collectors have the patience of Job and we love all of you for it. I've gotten so used to the universe throwing roadblocks at projects, and knowing that 99% of our collectors just want the book done RIGHT (even if it means taking longer) really helps me get through those problematic projects.

Brian
                Brian James Freeman

Comment

Our collectors have the patience of Job and we love all of you for it. I've gotten so used to the universe throwing roadblocks at projects, and knowing that 99% of our collectors just want the book done RIGHT (even if it means taking longer) really helps me get through those problematic projects.

Brian
                  Sorry, my bad. The book is from the 2014 'BOOK' club. Patience has never been an issue for me. The first book I ordered was Legacies and the oldest pre-order I have currently is The Best of Cemetery Dance II. Anyone who remembers the original title for that knows how long the wait has been.

Comment

Sorry, my bad. The book is from the 2014 'BOOK' club. Patience has never been an issue for me. The first book I ordered was Legacies and the oldest pre-order I have currently is The Best of Cemetery Dance II. Anyone who remembers the original title for that knows how long the wait has been.
                    Well, you know, Johannes Gutenberg was going to bind that for us, but then he got busy with that silly Bible of his before dying in the 1460s, and good help is just really hard to find...

Brian

P.S. Do you want to know that 2 of the 3 signature sheet boxes are finally back safe and sound? I don't want to send the official update yet because it feels like bad luck. Please keep your fingers crossed for box #3!
                    Brian James Freeman

Comment

Well, you know, Johannes Gutenberg was going to bind that for us, but then he got busy with that silly Bible of his before dying in the 1460s, and good help is just really hard to find...

Brian

P.S. Do you want to know that 2 of the 3 signature sheet boxes are finally back safe and sound? I don't want to send the official update yet because it feels like bad luck. Please keep your fingers crossed for box #3!
                      For your sake I hope that one does not vanish in transit. Another glitch my put you over the edge!

Comment

For your sake I hope that one does not vanish in transit. Another glitch my put you over the edge!
                        Maybe I should not have said that. Let us just forget that post, never happened!

Comment

Brian

Do a rabbit's foot or other good luck charm help any? Cap
                          Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Brian
                            Stupid sexy Gutenberg!

Comment

Well the CDCC had not claimed any of my money in a while. That ended today.

Comment

Well the CDCC had not claimed any of my money in a while. That ended today.
                                Me too. Didn't even have to think very hard on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X