Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I got the latest item when it was first offered also. Pint glass arrived early this week but I still haven’t opened it up. It’s been a week of Monday’s again. I should be able to open it up today.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Martin View Post

      Ordered when first offered.
      I'll be ordering one today. Shipping is killer on these.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

        I'll be ordering one today. Shipping is killer on these.
        I agree. I believe it was about half the price of the item.
        Last edited by Martin; 06-12-2021, 08:29 PM.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Martin View Post

          I agree. I believe it was about half the process of the item.
          It was. Kinda surprising as I thought maybe it could be just thrown into a bag and shipped. I checked other sites regarding T-Shirts and the shipping cost all seem about the same. No better option maybe.

          Comment


            Shirts are always expensive to ship unfortunately. They're too heavy to ship via First Class, and they don't qualify for Media Mail. So the cheapest is either Priority Mail or FedEx, depending how far away from us you live.
            CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

            Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

            Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

            Comment


              Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              Shirts are always expensive to ship unfortunately. They're too heavy to ship via First Class, and they don't qualify for Media Mail. So the cheapest is either Priority Mail or FedEx, depending how far away from us you live.
              Unless you're Amazon

              Comment


                Well today’s offer went fast. I saw the email 35 minutes after I received it and the email age wasn’t available.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Well today’s offer went fast. I saw the email 35 minutes after I received it and the email age wasn’t available.
                  I think it may have been an error. I clicked the link within minutes and the page wasn’t valid and typically it would say sold out instead. So I expect it was some type of glitch since the email was also very similar to a prior offer sent last month.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post

                    I think it may have been an error. I clicked the link within minutes and the page wasn’t valid and typically it would say sold out instead. So I expect it was some type of glitch since the email was also very similar to a prior offer sent last month.
                    Good call. Looks like the same email that went out on 7/28 for the paperback grab bag.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by taost33 View Post

                      Good call. Looks like the same email that went out on 7/28 for the paperback grab bag.
                      I don't have the CDCC this year, I did snag the trade paperback grab bag when I got the email. ~Cap
                      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post

                        I think it may have been an error. I clicked the link within minutes and the page wasn’t valid and typically it would say sold out instead. So I expect it was some type of glitch since the email was also very similar to a prior offer sent last month.
                        Good call it does say July in the link

                        Comment


                          Yeah. Our system sent a old email instead of the one it was supposed to send.
                          CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                          Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

                          Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                          Comment


                            Received the Stephen King CDCC grab bag form a couple of months ago.
                            - PS Publishing The Dead Zone numbered edition. (I pass on most of the PS books and did this one as well. The art invokes the story well. Glad to have it added to my collection)
                            - CD ARC Stephen King Limited. (I already have this ARC so it must have been in some other offer earlier in the year) This was the only disappointment as I already had it.
                            - A Gwendy's Button Box promotional magnet that was never distributed. (Really cool item)
                            - Two prints from the Night Shift Art portfolio (B&W Lawnmower Man and Color Children of the Corn Gift edition cover) Definitely will frame these if I can find a place to put them.

                            Overall very nice selection of items.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X