No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. The design sizing looks good, it's always hard to tell on the web software end of things.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
      Today's mail. LOVE IT! The quality is
      Great shirt, but it’s blocking the shelves!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
        Today's mail. LOVE IT! The quality is great.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21603[/ATTACH]
        Thanks for posting this. I always manage to see the emails when I am away from the computer and forget all about this when I am at the computer. Your post reminded me to place my order.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Thanks for posting this. I always manage to see the emails when I am away from the computer and forget all about this when I am at the computer. Your post reminded me to place my order.
          You got in just under the wire then, as I was supposed to end the listings on Friday and forgot, and apparently my attempting to end them on Saturday after this post reminded me to didn't stick...

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            You got in just under the wire then, as I was supposed to end the listings on Friday and forgot, and apparently my attempting to end them on Saturday after this post reminded me to didn't stick...
            I was afraid I missed out. I received the email reminding and telling me I had until Friday but had forgotten about it until I saw the post.

Comment

My shirt came on Saturday. I really like it. Hopefully you guys can do more of these with some really cool art work. How about Gwendy and her feather?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                My shirt came on Saturday. I really like it. Hopefully you guys can do more of these with some really cool art work. How about Gwendy and her feather?
                I think that's in the plans. Not sure if it'll be through Teespring or not though, because Richard will probably want a bunch of extras. We'll see though.

Instagram

Comment

Robert McCammon offers his t-shirts through Spreadshirt.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/robertmccammon

I have ordered a couple of them and they are very good quality as well. (60% cotton, 40% polyester) Just FYI as an option.

Comment

Pretty much the same concept. I personally like the way Teespring does things, but there are a ton of similar companies. Teespring, Spreadshirt, Cafe Press, Bonfire, and Design by Humans, just to name a few. I like a lot of the back end options that Teespring has, as well as their non clothing options as well.

Instagram

Comment

Some people are going to have to make some decisions with today's CDCC offer.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                        We can't sell very many copies of it, also if you've been buying his books / matching numbers we can't match your number or anything like that.

Instagram

Comment

I've had book buying (Or not buying) decisions to make for a bit now. There are 6 books I'd like to buy and I can not buy all of them. For now, I think I may buy 1 of the 6. ~Cap

Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Decision made. It would appear I am in on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Decision made. It would appear I am in on this one.
                              Well I hope you love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                We can't sell very many copies of it, also if you've been buying his books / matching numbers we can't match your number or anything like that.
                                It would be nice to actually receive these offers since I'm a member. And no, nothing in the spam folder. Guess I'll send another email.

Comment

Working...
                                X