Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Look at Humphrey throwing down with the Maltese Falcon!! Well played, my firend, well played LOL!!

    Comment


      Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
      From my point of view, that's the stuff dreams are made of. But in no way does my life resemble anyone who could even entertain the idea.
      If any forum members are bidding, then I envy you and wish you good luck.
      Me and this guy, same boat.

      Comment


        Big Bogart fan. These things creep in.

        Comment


          Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
          Wondering who was selling their car for todays CDCC offer. What an amazing opportunity.
          Well, I haven't received an email so I'm assuming that my bid did not quite stack up. Though to be honest, I didn't think it would. I had to at least give it a shot though, right?

          Comment


            When the bidding is over can someone tell me what this is about? I'm curious.


            Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            Well, I haven't received an email so I'm assuming that my bid did not quite stack up. Though to be honest, I didn't think it would. I had to at least give it a shot though, right?
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              Well, I haven't received an email so I'm assuming that my bid did not quite stack up. Though to be honest, I didn't think it would. I had to at least give it a shot though, right?
              Um, we forgot that Mindy was leaving early today for a trip to the mountains, so she won't actually be able to reply until tonight.

              Brian
              Brian James Freeman
              brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

              Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
              Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
              Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

              Comment


                Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                Um, we forgot that Mindy was leaving early today for a trip to the mountains, so she won't actually be able to reply until tonight.

                Brian
                Then I shall keep my fingers crossed...

                Thanks for the update, Brian!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                  Then I shall keep my fingers crossed...

                  Thanks for the update, Brian!
                  Right now, she's probably wrestling a bear for all we know. And she's the only one who has access to that email account!

                  Brian
                  Brian James Freeman
                  brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                  Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                  Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                  Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                  Comment


                    I bid a dollar, in case all the other bidders go over.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                      Right now, she's probably wrestling a bear for all we know. And she's the only one who has access to that email account!

                      Brian
                      I'll put money on Mindy. I mean, wrestling a bear's got to be a piece of cake after dealing with all of our collector-nonsense emails all the time!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                        I bid a dollar, in case all the other bidders go over.
                        That just cracked me up. Thanks!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                          I'll put money on Mindy. I mean, wrestling a bear's got to be a piece of cake after dealing with all of our collector-nonsense emails all the time!
                          Me, too, actually!
                          Brian James Freeman
                          brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                          Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                          Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                          Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                            I bid a dollar, in case all the other bidders go over.
                            Yep, that got a real LOL here. Thank you!
                            Brian James Freeman
                            brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                            Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                            Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                            Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                              When the bidding is over can someone tell me what this is about? I'm curious.
                              No sure when it officially ends so best not saying anything til Brian chimes in on that regard. Although it will never be revealed; I'm very curious as to what it'll go for. I was beginning to wonder if a bid had been made as I received the email three separate times reminding me that I'm a little person and will never own this (insert evil laugh here).

                              Keith, if you seriously placed a bid, good luck! The starting price at just $***** was never in the same state of mine. Must less the ballpark.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                No sure when it officially ends so best not saying anything til Brian chimes in on that regard. Although it will never be revealed; I'm very curious as to what it'll go for. I was beginning to wonder if a bid had been made as I received the email three separate times reminding me that I'm a little person and will never own this (insert evil laugh here).

                                Keith, if you seriously placed a bid, good luck! The starting price at just $***** was never in the same state of mine. Must less the ballpark.
                                I did place a bid, so thank you as I'll take all the luck I can get since I have a suspicion that I'm a guppy trying to swim with the whales.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X