No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time I've purchased one of these and I'm not disappointed at all. I definitely will continue to pick these up.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
      I believe that eBook is from another publisher and we're the first print edition.
      I think it was from a promotion from Kindle where reader's voted on the story from a group and if it got enough votes they would publish it.

Comment

What is CD doing with Elevation Dan? Cap

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        Yep. We're working on those and Elevation currently.
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Shouldn't you only scare the cats? Cap

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          Me too and I screamed out loud and scared my cats and my wife.
          Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
            Shouldn't you only scare the cats? Cap
            You would think by now after 26 years of marriage my wife would recognize my scream of glee over a book .

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              You would think by now after 26 years of marriage my wife would recognize my scream of glee over a book .
              It's a denial thing...they think if they don't hear it, we didn't spend the money.

Comment

I need to know what was in that early reader's grab bag!! Post it! PM me! I don't care!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  I need to know what was in that early reader's grab bag!! Post it! PM me! I don't care!
                  I know, huh? All these remarks of excitement has me intrigued. I figured out the Prentiss book from the posts above, but am curious about the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    I know, huh? All these remarks of excitement has me intrigued. I figured out the Prentiss book from the posts above, but am curious about the others.
                    yeah, pics please!

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                      What is CD doing with Elevation Dan? Cap
                      Shipping trades.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

ARCs in this bundle

Those Who Wish Me Dead by Michael Koryta
                        On This, The Day of the Pig by Josh Malerman
                        Odd Adventures with your Other Father by Norman Prentiss
                        This Dark Chest of Wonders by Andy Burns
                        Shivers 8 by Richard Chizmar
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I don't think it's a secret. If it is I apologize in advance.

Spoiler!

Comment

Thank you Dan and Brian! I'm getting at least three of those books. And if any of the others will be part of the FORTHCOMING GRAB BAG 2018 that I bought in April, then I will get to enjoy even more.

Comment

Sadly I missed out on today's offer. The time difference got me. I already have volume 2 and would have snapped this one up, and offloaded the second volume but I was too slow.

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
                                Sadly I missed out on today's offer. The time difference got me. I already have volume 2 and would have snapped this one up, and offloaded the second volume but I was too slow.
                                Sorry you missed out. I have both and they are a treasured part of my collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X