replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]21995[/ATTACH]
    That's graphic violence.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    As long as you bring my books, we won't have a problem.
    damagedPackage.jpg

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]21994[/ATTACH]
    As long as you bring my books, we won't have a problem.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I will read it and I hope to god I love it! Maybe I will. I've read far worse stuff since The Mailman.
    postal-worker-angry.gif

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
    I jumped. I always get some dupes on the grab bags, but I haven't been buying many limiteds lately so we'll see. Plus I didn't have to use any real cash - only that fake CD credit stuff.

And unlike Jeff, I was very glad to get my copy of The Washingtonians in my last grab bag.
    I will read it and I hope to god I love it! Maybe I will. I've read far worse stuff since The Mailman.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I already have The Washingtonians so I am hoping to nor get it in my grab bag. I will know Friday,
    I'm not sure what the split was on that in the no-tip grab bag. I think the majority of them (not all) had one of the Blatty screenplays in them though. We had a fair amount of those to use.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
    I jumped. I always get some dupes on the grab bags, but I haven't been buying many limiteds lately so we'll see. Plus I didn't have to use any real cash - only that fake CD credit stuff.

And unlike Jeff, I was very glad to get my copy of The Washingtonians in my last grab bag.
    I already have The Washingtonians so I am hoping to nor get it in my grab bag. I will know Friday,

Leave a comment:

• HumphreyBear
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Today's offer intrigued me. I only began buying Cemetery Dance a few years back, so I'm hoping that I might be able to fill up my collection with some older titles I don't have. But even if I get duplicates, it's always nice to have a reading copy or to pay it forward.
    Fingers crossed!

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I opted to pass on today's offer. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Gives you another chance to sneak in some Little stories to your collection.
    If he's lucky... though with the stuff I'm looking at using, I'm not sure there's really and Little stuff to be had. Could be wrong though, I haven't had a chance to look that closely at my storage list yet.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    The price suggests that this latest deal is mutually beneficial.
    Gives you another chance to sneak in some Little stories to your collection.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
    Sounds great to me. I ordered two!
    Sounds great to me as well but I am sticking to one. Really intrigued with what may come.

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    My tentative plan for the latest deal is to attempt to use stuff oldest to newest. So ideally every grab bag will at least have a couple fairly old titles in them. But honestly (depending on how many we sell) every book in the grab bag could be fairly old). I'm looking to avoid stuff from the last couple of years, and I'm attempting to clear our our oldest storage area, as I have plans for that space.
    Sounds great to me. I ordered two!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X