CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Sub Press jumped the gun there a little bit.

Edit: Apparently they didn't jump the gun. There was an EW press release about it this morning that I wasn't aware of and our newsletter takes awhile to trickle out so while someone may have gotten the Sub Press newsletter first Sub Press assures me they didn't send their newsletter until they received ours. Apprently our newsletter service is slow considering I didn't receive it until 4 PM and it was sent around 1....
    I received an email from Cemetery Dance Online at 12:30pm CST, but only received one from Cemetery Dance Publications at 3pm. Subterranean Press's came at 1:30.

But I thought this was announced before, wasn't it? Or maybe it was just announcing that it would be going on sale soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Sub Press jumped the gun there a little bit.

Edit: Apparently they didn't jump the gun. There was an EW press release about it this morning that I wasn't aware of and our newsletter takes awhile to trickle out so while someone may have gotten the Sub Press newsletter first Sub Press assures me they didn't send their newsletter until they received ours. Apprently our newsletter service is slow considering I didn't receive it until 4 PM and it was sent around 1....
      Yeah, the first I saw of the general announcement was from Robert McCammon's Facebook page where he linked to the EW story which linked back to the CD LISTENER page. THEN I got the SubPress email and then I got the CD Pub email. So I assumed that EW forced everyone to start taking general pre-orders.

And I'm surprised with this bit of buzz that the lettered editions remain.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
        I received an email from Cemetery Dance Online at 12:30pm CST, but only received one from Cemetery Dance Publications at 3pm. Subterranean Press's came at 1:30.

But I thought this was announced before, wasn't it? Or maybe it was just announcing that it would be going on sale soon.
        I think it probably mostly comes down to the number of subscribers on the lists. For example I assume the CD Online list is much smaller than the CD Publications list. I can't really compare to Sub Press's though because they could be using a completely different mailing list service than we use.

Edit: Also it was kinda announced earlier. Richard announced it's existence earlier this year, but this and the CDCC pre-sale are the first it's actually been for sale.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Finally took advantage of a CDCC code. I wonder when we get to find out the CDCC 8 exclusive book?

Comment

Took advantage of the recent coupon code to order all the books in the Select Series thus far.

Comment

Grabbed today's offer. I think i bought the last one!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                Grabbed today's offer. I think i bought the last one!
                I missed out. . Anybody care to spill the beans on the titles?

Comment

Halloween new poems lettered edition for me.

Comment

Meetings all day, everything was gone by the time I was aware of the offer. Congrats to those who were able to add to their collection!

Comment

Since I didn't see a coupon email today, I take it was a CDCC secret-handshake offer...? Oh well, just as well, as my budget's about tapped out this month.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                        I missed out. . Anybody care to spill the beans on the titles?
                        Are we allowed to reveal the titles? Does that violate the CDCC bylaws?

Comment

I’ve always posted with the premise that we are free to publicly discuss CDCC offers once either the book or promotion is officially announced or once the promotion has ended. I figure that way there’s no harm no foul as either everyone already knows or everybody knowing doesn’t cause any headaches for CD as the promotion is no longer available.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                            I remember when one of the forum members shared CDCC info. I miss Jim. He just sort of disappeared and was ...never...heard...from...again... but you're probably fine to share info!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                              Feel free to post them now that the special is over. I would but I'm already working on today's note and yesterday's is just a faded memory.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                                I remember when one of the forum members shared CDCC info. I miss Jim. He just sort of disappeared and was ...never...heard...from...again... but you're probably fine to share info!!!
                                OH I remember Jim. He told me that he was going to send me a package in the mail but not to open the package unless something mysteriously happened to him. He said it had things the world needed to know about RC and BJF. I don't know who those initials represent but . . . oh hi . . . yes I'm Jeff, wh . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X