X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Br!an
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Martin, thanks to your input I found an ARC of The Nostalgia Society of Bright Lake, Kentucky on ebay. I got it for less than $100.00 so we'll see.
    Mike
    $10?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Martin, thanks to your input I found an ARC of The Nostalgia Society of Bright Lake, Kentucky on ebay. I got it for less than $100.00 so we'll see.
    Mike
    I read the first 1/4 to 1/3 of it last night and love it so far.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    This was an ARC grab bag offered for sale back in December.
    Yep. We keep calling it something different, but we used to call it the "Early Reader's Club" I think we stopped calling it a club because it was confusing some of our customers.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    Your reply here has me not confused, rather wondering instead. Is a perk of the CDCC sometimes getting ARCs? ~Cap
    This was an ARC grab bag offered for sale back in December.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    A handful of people got Big Top instead of The Notch. We miss ordered The Notch arcs and it was going to take another 3 weeks or so to get the missing copies, so we subbed another arc. Since we needed these to be out before the books actually got here.
    Your reply here has me not confused, rather wondering instead. Is a perk of the CDCC sometimes getting ARCs? ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    A handful of people got Big Top instead of The Notch. We miss ordered The Notch arcs and it was going to take another 3 weeks or so to get the missing copies, so we subbed another arc. Since we needed these to be out before the books actually got here.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I am starting with The Nostalgia Society of Bright Lake, Kentucky. My attention span is limited and this one is small and sounds intriguing. I can't recommend Midnight Under the Big Top enough!
    That sounds interesting Martin.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post
    Mine came with the same, except with the Big Top anthology instead of The Notch. An excellent grab bag and I don't know what to read first!
    I am starting with The Nostalgia Society of Bright Lake, Kentucky. My attention span is limited and this one is small and sounds intriguing. I can't recommend Midnight Under the Big Top enough!

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Recently received the ARC grab bag that was offered a while back, I think it was in December.

Great selection of books:
    - The Bank by Bentley Little
    - The Notch by Tom Holland
    - Touch the Night by Max Booth III
    - Bitters by Karron Warren (Novella Series)
    - The Nostalgia Society of Bright Lake, Kentucky by David Bell (Novella Series)

The first three are titles I was interested in when they were offered. The last two are unknown titles and authors but looks very interesting.
    Overall a real nice assortment!
    Mine came with the same, except with the Big Top anthology instead of The Notch. An excellent grab bag and I don't know what to read first!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Recently received the ARC grab bag that was offered a while back, I think it was in December.

Great selection of books:
    - The Bank by Bentley Little
    - The Notch by Tom Holland
    - Touch the Night by Max Booth III
    - Bitters by Karron Warren (Novella Series)
    - The Nostalgia Society of Bright Lake, Kentucky by David Bell (Novella Series)

The first three are titles I was interested in when they were offered. The last two are unknown titles and authors but looks very interesting.
    Overall a real nice assortment!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Not usually my bag but I'm kinda digging on mugs of late. Thanks again, buddy!
    Hope you find something you like.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I sm surprised you did not know about them. StephenKing.com sells a bunch of King items through them. They also use Zazzle but the item I ordered from them was cheaply made so I choose not to mention them. Happy to help you spend your money.
    https://www.cafepress.com/stephenking
    Not usually my bag but I'm kinda digging on mugs of late. Thanks again, buddy!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    No, no, no, Martin! I didn't need to see this! You're an evil, evil man.
    I sm surprised you did not know about them. StephenKing.com sells a bunch of King items through them. They also use Zazzle but the item I ordered from them was cheaply made so I choose not to mention them. Happy to help you spend your money.
    https://www.cafepress.com/stephenking
    Last edited by Martin; 04-07-2020, 02:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    You should check out Cafe Press. https://www.cafepress.com/+horror+mugs
    No, no, no, Martin! I didn't need to see this! You're an evil, evil man.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X