Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mhatchett
    replied
    I rarely buy the grab bags anymore since I usually purchase what I want when offered and my luck as far as getting anything that I really want seems to suck lol!!!

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    It may cost more but (at least in the past) offers some great deals and I bought one.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
    Me too. In fact I bought three with my CD credit account. For me a no brainer.
    So other publishers are currently offering Grab Bags. I was tempted by the Dark Regions one and decided to pass (Their standard /regular Grab Bag is almost the same price as the CD Misfit Grab Bag). Now, Subterranean Press has a grab bag. The Sub Press one is an easy pass since it is costs more.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with today’s cdcc coupon?
    Never mind. Its working now

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Anyone else having trouble with today’s cdcc coupon?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Just received mine as well. Since I ordered the art portfolio before upgrading my Patreon I now have 2 portfolios. Question I must now ponder is do I sell one or use the second to frame some art.
    I think there's definitely a market should you decide to sell. There also some outstanding art worth framing as well.

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied

Got my misfit grab bag early this week. I have the next book club book on the way. I finally pulled the trigger on one of those Stephen King grab bags. Just waiting on it to ship.
    I thought about both of those grab bags but showed restraint as I need to be more careful with financial decisions right now. I did order the ARC grab bag a while back and looking forward to that one whenever it becomes available to ship.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Received my Patreon package yesterday of the super nice Revival portfolio.
    Just received mine as well. Since I ordered the art portfolio before upgrading my Patreon I now have 2 portfolios. Question I must now ponder is do I sell one or use the second to frame some art.

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    Still waiting on my misfit grab bag. UPS says they are still waiting for the package from CD.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Have a package coming via USPS and another via UPS from CD today. The USPS item is the next Little book. No shipping notice on the UPS shipment but I believe it is the next Patreon shipment. Then I have the 'Misfit' bag coming next week via FedEx.
    Received my Patreon package yesterday of the super nice Revival portfolio.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Got my misfit grab bag early this week. I have the next book club book on the way. I finally pulled the trigger on one of those Stephen King grab bags. Just waiting on it to ship.
    Passed on the latest King bag. Would love to know what you get.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Have a package coming via USPS and another via UPS from CD today. The USPS item is the next Little book. No shipping notice on the UPS shipment but I believe it is the next Patreon shipment. Then I have the 'Misfit' bag coming next week via FedEx.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied

Sorry, I did not realize your were nekid at the time.
    Oh I thought that was obvious and didn't need to be stated.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

It got taken down.
    Sorry, I did not realize your were nekid at the time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X