• bookworm 1
    replied
    I passed also.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I passed. Great deal though.
    Martin, you have so much more willpower than I do!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    You guys should post some examples of past CDCC deals to give potential future members an idea of what to expect if they do join .
    That list of examples could go on for quite a while! Probably the best way to explain CDCC deals is like this: You know all those offers you get from CD for being on their regular mailing list? Well, imagine getting those earlier with a possible discount. Oh yeah, and not missing out on other offers because CDCC members scooped them all up before they could be offered to the regular mailing list. You'll have to pry my CDCC membership out of my cold, dead hands.

Now there is a downside to CDCC membership: general lack of funds due to participating in awesome deals, habitual checking of email to see if a new offer has been sent, dirty looks from the mailman for having to deliver all those packages. It's been rough, but somehow I've been able to deal with all those downsides.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Yesterday's offer was pretty awesome! I keep thinking I should go back for seconds. Anybody else take advantage of this deal?
    I passed. Great deal though.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    You guys should post some examples of past CDCC deals to give potential future members an idea of what to expect if they do join .

Leave a comment:

• Robert Fulman
    replied
    I had some Paypal bucks burning a hole in my virtual pocket, so I jumped on it (two of each, actually). I love receiving nice things in the mail

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Yesterday's offer was pretty awesome! I keep thinking I should go back for seconds. Anybody else take advantage of this deal?

Leave a comment:

• adman75
    replied
    Good offer today for our friends across the pond.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I'll be passing on this one. I did enjoy some of his novels when I was younger but haven't really revisited his work in years.

Leave a comment:

• jsweet
    replied
    This is probably the most excited I've been about a non-Stephen King CD announcement!

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    This series never clicked with me, and I wasn't a huge fan of the way it ended.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    This and the other two books in the trilogy are some of my all time favorite books. I'd highly recommend them.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    It's a great urban fantasy trilogy. I read it when it first came out. Plus the cover art is awesome.
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 06-04-2015, 02:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Passed on this. this Never have read anything by the author ever. I know I know. Maybe one day.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I went with today's offer. i have a beat up old paperback of this book on my shelves that I never got around to reading, but I've often thought I should.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X