• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    . Finally....I bit on something.......
    I have jumped on two offers int the last week!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    . Finally....I bit on something.......

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I agree!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    My books are on their way. I'll post pictures and details when they arrive.
    Mine are in transit as well. Very much looking forward to seeing what I get!

Leave a comment:

• Robert Fulman
    replied
    My books are on their way. I'll post pictures and details when they arrive.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Fulman
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    There is just because of random luck... if you've already placed an order, I suggest REPLYING to that order confirmation email and asking Mindy to add another book to your current order, so Dan will see one order with 2 or 3 books and he'll work it so that you get different books on that order! This deal is a lot of manual data entry and accounting, so it's a pain in the butt for Mindy and Dan, ha!

Brian
    I read this quickly and only saw the bolded part; I thought, "WOW! I didn't think Mindy would hook us up like that!"

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Thanks, Brian! If I decide to order more I'll definitely take your suggestion about replying to a previous order.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Should I go back for thirds?

Brian, is there a greater chance of getting duplicates with a separate order being placed?
    There is just because of random luck... if you've already placed an order, I suggest REPLYING to that order confirmation email and asking Mindy to add another book to your current order, so Dan will see one order with 2 or 3 books and he'll work it so that you get different books on that order! This deal is a lot of manual data entry and accounting, so it's a pain in the butt for Mindy and Dan, ha!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Should I go back for thirds?

Brian, is there a greater chance of getting duplicates with a separate order being placed?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I'll post about this deal after I have received my [redacted] and the offer has expired. I've been pretty disappointed by the CDCC offers; I think this is the first one I have taken part in. However, I have been happy with CDCC overall. The exclusives I got were fun, and I think there is still more to come. This offer, depending on how it pans out, could be great.
    For anyone who still has the link handy, we realized we had one more carton of books available to use than we thought we had, so the page is back on the site while supplies last!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    No you just claimed my firsts that I didn't want..See its all in how you word it.
    Ha!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    No you just claimed my firsts that I didn't want..See its all in how you word it.
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I broke down and went back for seconds!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I broke down and went back for seconds!

Leave a comment:

• Robert Fulman
    replied
    I'll post about this deal after I have received my [redacted] and the offer has expired. I've been pretty disappointed by the CDCC offers; I think this is the first one I have taken part in. However, I have been happy with CDCC overall. The exclusives I got were fun, and I think there is still more to come. This offer, depending on how it pans out, could be great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X