Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frik51
    replied
    For the last couple of weeks I've been waiting for a Salem's Lot cover sneak-peek.....
    When oh when will we be able to see what you guys have been cooking up??

sk

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    A little bit of a quick shipping update. The artists editions should start shipping on Monday, a little earlier than expected. All this is assuming there are no complications.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Yea a few artist editions shipped, but only because their labels printed when we printed the UPS labels for the gift editions.

Leave a comment:

• Rd Reese
    replied
    Thanks for the info....I wasn't clear which ones were going out from the updates...lots of anticipation lol

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Fantastic!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Highbury
    replied
    Lovely books!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I like the idea of the PS version being signed, but went for the CD version because of the oversized format. Kinda wish I'd kept my pre-order for both. Oh well, decisions were made.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    I think that both my AE and GE editions are supposed to be delivered today, at least that's what my shipping confirmation said. Still waiting for UPS to get here.

Update: UPS stopped about 30 min. ago and here's what he brought:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16174[/ATTACH]

I like the matte finish on the jackets
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16175[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16176[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16177[/ATTACH]

I love that they included the artwork from the original hardcover edition
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16178[/ATTACH]

Interesting how the font used for the title for both the CD and PS editions is so similar. Also, how the CD editions dwarf the PS editions
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16179[/ATTACH]

Beautiful set of books.
    That is spectacular!

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    I think that both my AE and GE editions are supposed to be delivered today, at least that's what my shipping confirmation said. Still waiting for UPS to get here.

Update: UPS stopped about 30 min. ago and here's what he brought:
    IMG_2100.jpg

I like the matte finish on the jackets
    IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_2106.jpg
    IMG_2107.jpg

I love that they included the artwork from the original hardcover edition
    IMG_2108.jpg

Interesting how the font used for the title for both the CD and PS editions is so similar. Also, how the CD editions dwarf the PS editions
    IMG_2109.jpg

Beautiful set of books.
    Last edited by subie09lega; 01-06-2015, 03:08 AM. Reason: Updated

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    My gift edition will be here tomorrow. Unfortunately we have a winter concert at my daughter's school tomorrow night ,rescheduled due to a snow storm last month. Then I have to go to work..So it will sit in the box till Wednesday evening when I get up.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Rd Reese View Post
    Are the artist editions also shipping?
    Not yet. We typically ship these things one edition at a time. The artist editions will start shipping once we're done shipping the gift editions.

Leave a comment:

• Rd Reese
    replied
    Are the artist editions also shipping?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    New Year same old Squire...
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Oops! it says SK: the Doubleday Years at the bottom of the front dust jacket flap.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Oops! it says SK: the Doubleday Years at the bottom of the front dust jacket flap.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I just went with the gift editions. More in line with my budget and I am looking to change jobs this year.The artist editions were a bit out of my price range .....That and in a few months I will be sending my oldest off to college.
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    So did I: the Artist Edition(s). I passed on the gift. I mean, on the pre-order offer. That would have been too much money all at once.
    I'll get those from PS Publishing - cheaper for us Europeans.

And Squire: of course you're going to get the complete series; I just know you will.

sk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X