• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I forget...are those 8 ARCs?
    Yes.

Comment

Hopefully you guys like the Early Readers stuff. I think the majority of those books are actually unannounced. We just finished those up and will be onto the dinged grab bags next.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        Hopefully you guys like the Early Readers stuff. I think the majority of those books are actually unannounced. We just finished those up and will be onto the dinged grab bags next.
        When was this offered? I'm trying to remember if I ordered this or not. LOL

Comment

I believe I have six of them on pre-order. Of the other two, one I will order as soon as it is announced and the other will take willpower to not order. Overall a great selection!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            ...and the other will take willpower to not order.
            Willpower is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I believe I have six of them on pre-order. Of the other two, one I will order as soon as it is announced and the other will take willpower to not order. Overall a great selection!
              Ahh I forgot we had announced the all those Cemetery Dance Select titles. I thought we had only announced maybe one or two of them. So there's 2 completely unannounced books, plus one that is part of a book club / only announced to the CDCC (and is sold out already). It's not really secret so I'll go ahead and list the titles below.

Sour Candy by Kealan Patrick Burke (Novella Series)
              Mystery Road by Kevin Lucia (Novella Series)
              CD Select: Lisa Morton
              CD Select: Peter Atkins
              CD Select: Michael Marshall Smith
              The Night Shop by Terry Dowling
              Reading Stephen King by Brian James Freeman
              Detours by Brian James Freeman

Instagram

Comment

Darn, I had to cancel that one. If anyone decides to part with their Kealan Patrick Burke or the BJFs, keep me in mind please! Willing to trade or buy. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                  When was this offered? I'm trying to remember if I ordered this or not. LOL
                  I ordered it December 9th.

Comment

I read the postings about Grab Bags in the Other Publishers Books area. I think this is only the second time I've ordered a Grab Bag. I know the first one was from Cemetery Dance. I'm still waiting to see a Shipment Notification email for this Dinged Grab Bag.

Cap
                    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                      I read the postings about Grab Bags in the Other Publishers Books area. I think this is only the second time I've ordered a Grab Bag. I know the first one was from Cemetery Dance. I'm still waiting to see a Shipment Notification email for this Dinged Grab Bag.

Cap
                      Maybe you just didn't get a shipping notice yet. I got one yesterday and my dinged grab bag should be here this weekend.or they are still shipping them and you will get a notification soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Maybe you just didn't get a shipping notice yet. I got one yesterday and my dinged grab bag should be here this weekend.or they are still shipping them and you will get a notification soon.
                        My order will show up when it does. I only meant to talk about Grab Bags. Besides I have many, way too many, books to read. I'm a patient peon. ~Cap
                        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Dinged grab bags are almost all shipped. Just a handful left that I should get out today. You should probably get your shipping notice later today if you haven't already.

As far as grab bags go, I will say here what I tell pretty much everyone. Grab bags are for people who don't order very much. The more you order from a publisher, the more likely you are to get something you already have in a grab bag. So grab bags are always "buyer be aware".

Instagram

Comment

Dinged grab bags are almost all shipped. Just a handful left that I should get out today. You should probably get your shipping notice later today if you haven't already.

As far as grab bags go, I will say here what I tell pretty much everyone. Grab bags are for people who don't order very much. The more you order from a publisher, the more likely you are to get something you already have in a grab bag. So grab bags are always "buyer be aware".
                            Mine is currently scheduled for delivery next Tuesday

Comment

I think this is exactly why I have cut back my grab bag orders - especially if I have pretty much everything I really want on my shelf or on order.

Comment

Received my Dinged Grab Bag order today and I could not be more pleased. All three books are absolutely mint condition, the flaw in each book is that they are limited editions with missing signature sheets.

I received one duplicate, Tabitha King's Small World. I can trade that when I venture to Powell's.
                                I received one I was interested in but had not purchased, Bill Pronzini's The Revenant.

I received one I really wanted, Lonely Roads limited of The Fall. I actually have a copy of The Strain without the Signature sheet so I am thrilled to add this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X