No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have the e-mail still click on the link. link. It says who is signing it. I really want this but want to see what Monday brings.
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    I grabbed the new offer right away! Now i'm just curious who's signing it.

Comment

I wanted to grab this offer, but I noticed a certain...person...who wasn't signing it, so I am holding off on it for now. Maybe after Monday....
      Last edited by srboone; 04-02-2014, 10:39 AM.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yep. That was my thought. Wish that other person was signing it.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          If you have the e-mail still click on the link. link. It says who is signing it. I really want this but want to see what Monday brings.
          I noticed a few hours later. Came back from some family business and it was changed.

Comment

I'm dying to order the latest offering, but I'm going to have to force myself to hold-off until after next week's announcement.

Comment

Got my shipping notice for the Extra Books Bundle- will share what the random titles are when they arrive!

Comment

Another announcement for cdcc.. You think maybe CD is a bit worried their big announcement is not going to go over that we'll on Monday?..........me neither.

Comment

CD tries to weed people out of their big announcements with a glut of offers the last two weeks. I'll put'em all on the back burner until Monday afternoon....
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I really want today's Cdcc offer, but alas I must wait. If it is still available Monday and I have money, I might have to get it. Probably won't last that long though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                      I really want today's Cdcc offer, but alas I must wait. If it is still available Monday and I have money, I might have to get it. Probably won't last that long though.
                      This week is all blurring together now. If you mean the Fangoria book, it'll be close in terms of copies of the signed edition if that's the one you want. We're more than 75% sold out as of this morning. If you mean the coupon code, I can always extend coupon codes for the CDCC members for a few weeks as needed, so just drop me a line when you're ready to order! If you mean something else I've forgotten, drop me a line and we'll see what we can do about setting aside a copy!

[email protected]

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by uturnfilms View Post
                        Got my shipping notice for the Extra Books Bundle- will share what the random titles are when they arrive!
                        What is "Extra Books Bundle"?????

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                          This week is all blurring together now. If you mean the Fangoria book, it'll be close in terms of copies of the signed edition if that's the one you want. We're more than 75% sold out as of this morning. If you mean the coupon code, I can always extend coupon codes for the CDCC members for a few weeks as needed, so just drop me a line when you're ready to order! If you mean something else I've forgotten, drop me a line and we'll see what we can do about setting aside a copy!

[email protected]

Brian
                          You're not the only one blurring. I had to go back and re-read my email thinking I missed something really good. lol. Fangoria is just not my thing. I love the idea though, its just not for me

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                            I second that. What?

Comment

I believe he is referring to the offer to buy a bundle of ARCs and other things for a real low price. The offer only lasted a few hours. I saw it and figured I would order when I got home and the offer was sold by then.
                              Originally posted by TJCams View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                                I second that. What?
                                I thought it went out to the cdcc. We sold a "extra books bundle" for $6 each or something like that. Which included 3 extremely random other publishers books. I can't find the sales copy for the exact details though.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X