No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I passed also. I have yet to read a McCammon book. But <Mine> is sitting on my shelf, patiently awaiting my attentions.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I love all of the McCammon I have read, but some of the top are:

Boy's Life
      Wolf's Hour
      Swan Song
      Speaks the Nightbird

Comment

I wonder if there will be another CDCC deal tonight?
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

I hope so. I've passed on the last few because I've been waiting for something to really strike my fancy. Though The Wool Trilogy does keep calling my name...

Comment

Received the newest CDCC e-mail. Going to pass. I don't have the first book so the collector in me says no to the second one. I guess my gift certificates are still going to have to wait to be used. Though I'm sure Brian will soon be tempting us with other great goodies!

Comment

I passed on tonight's offer too. I am sure this was offered to the CDCC before and I passed on it then.
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

I passed as I already have this ordered from when they were offered before. Any idea when this will ship? Will the ones ship first that were originally ordered last year? When will I stop asking so many questions.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  I passed also. I have yet to read a McCammon book. But <Mine> is sitting on my shelf, patiently awaiting my attentions.
                  Ok now I need to get on you. Go read McCammon. Great writer. My first book of his was The Five. I too was late to the party. I am now reading Boy's Life. I hope to read 4 more McCammon books this year at least.

Comment

I think I was one of the few that did not adore The Five. I liked it a lot, but I did not quite love it as most people did.

Comment

I plan to read my first McCammom this year. I plan on starting with Boy's Life.
                      Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      Ok now I need to get on you. Go read McCammon. Great writer. My first book of his was The Five. I too was late to the party. I am now reading Boy's Life. I hope to read 4 more McCammon books this year at least.

Comment

200 pages in and loving it. Martin this is a classic. You should read it soon. soon. soon. Wish I had read this a long time ago.
                        Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I plan to read my first McCammom this year. I plan on starting with Boy's Life.

Comment

200 pages in and loving it. Martin this is a classic. You should read it soon. soon. soon. Wish I had read this a long time ago.
                          Boys Life was my first McCammon. It got me hooked! One of my all time favorites! I'm still trying to get through as many of his as I can find. I've read all the Matthew Corbett ones, and am now reading The Night Boat. It's a bit of a struggle to get through, not one of his best. I know it was one of his first novels, but still, it's not that bad.

Comment

My CDCC goodies arrived this morning. Loving the Glenn Chadboune mouse mat, but the bonus 'fragrance' that come with it is rather overpowering. I am currently airing it outside for a bit.
                            - Stephen King

Comment

Sooooo jealous. Mine didn't come with a fragrance......
                              Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                              My CDCC goodies arrived this morning. Loving the Glenn Chadboune mouse mat, but the bonus 'fragrance' that come with it is rather overpowering. I am currently airing it outside for a bit.

Comment

Sooooo jealous. Mine didn't come with a fragrance......
                                If you really want to smell the "fragrance" I will swap mine with yours

Comment

Working...
                                X