Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    This title isn't from the CDCC 4, but I have a question about the book from the CDCC 2, Dereliction. The book page on the CD site says cover and interior artwork from Russel Dickerson, but there is no interior artwork to found anywhere in it. Was it mistakenly listed as having interior artwork? The story was great and didn't really think about the lack of artwork when I was reading it, but thought about it today after I finished up reading it.
    I think I made a copy and paste error when I was changing how the "Editions" tab is formatted for a bunch of products. Thanks for the heads-up, I will fix today!
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
      I think I made a copy and paste error when I was changing how the "Editions" tab is formatted for a bunch of products. Thanks for the heads-up, I will fix today!
      You're welcome. Was suspecting a mistake on the site, but had to ask to be sure
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
        You're welcome. Was suspecting a mistake on the site, but had to ask to be sure
        Wouldn't be the first time I made a mistake on the site. Too much to juggle, too little time! Thanks for the heads-up!
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I haven't been here in forever and maybe someone has mentioned it already but I can't go back and read EVERYTHING. Did anyone notice how BAD the mouse pads smell? I had to put mine in the spare room because it was all I could smell when I walked into my apartment(My bookcase is near the door) I'm hoping it will fade in time.

Comment

Yep some people did. My mouse pad had no smell. I was mad.. Glad to here from you again.

Comment

Mine didn't have a smell either. I was so upset over that, that I've ordered another one

Comment

Its a very strong rubbery smell. You would expect a bit of smell from anything made of a rubbery substance but this is so strong. I was just in the other room, it has not faded yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  Its a very strong rubbery smell. You would expect a bit of smell from anything made of a rubbery substance but this is so strong. I was just in the other room, it has not faded yet.
                  Yea it's really bad, imagine that except multiplied by about 100 us shipping them. It's apparently a thing with mouse pads, as one's we have done in the past smelled like that as well. I think the last time we did them it happened to be summer and nice out so we laid them all out on the parking lot for a day to air out, but it being winter and pretty ugly out we didn't really have an opportunity to do that.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

It may smell bad...but it looks REALLY cool! I'm glad I ordered an additional one for my desk!

Comment

just got the newest offer. That looks quite cool can't wait!

Comment

I haven't read anything by that author yet..... not sure if I will jump on that or not.

Comment

So, by looking at the checklist from when I signed up for CDCC4, there are 3 basic "things" that have not been announced yet (well, one has, but not in terms of publishing date, which is probably the 'big ticket' item of CDCC4 (Quigley's King book)). Any idea when the title/author of the chapbook and free signed limited will be announced????

Comment

Got this offer today. A great author and a super addition to the CD family. Really, Really , Really excited about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              Got this offer today. A great author and a super addition to the CD family. Really, Really , Really excited about this one.
                              Hey, cheer up buddy. Maybe you'll like the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                                So, by looking at the checklist from when I signed up for CDCC4, there are 3 basic "things" that have not been announced yet (well, one has, but not in terms of publishing date, which is probably the 'big ticket' item of CDCC4 (Quigley's King book)). Any idea when the title/author of the chapbook and free signed limited will be announced????
                                For me, the 'big ticket' item of the CDCC is the advance notification and discounts on new announcements. I am in no rush for the extras that came with the membership so I will just chillax and wait to receive them in due time.
                                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X