• Show
Clear All

Passing. Not my style.

Comment

I Ordered mine also.
      Originally posted by BrianS View Post
      Rub it in guys . . .

Comment

Well I got my e-mail around noon here, after everyone else, and I am not a CDCC member, so i think it is safe to reveal which book it was. If not, I'll just say that T-Dogz betting polls were pretty spot on, haha.

I hadn't heard of the author so I will be passing on this one. I really appreciate the coupon offer though!

Comment

I jumped on this one full throttle with the lettered, gonna be a gem!

Comment

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
            I jumped on this one full throttle with the lettered, gonna be a gem!
            I had a serious debate with myself about if I should get the lettered or not. I was really close to getting the lettered, but decided against it. I wish my budget was more flexible to allow otherwise. I guess I'll just have to be happy with the numbered edition! Congrats on your purchase, though. I'm sure it's going to be an amazing addition to your collection!

Comment

I think the numbered is going to be very nice as well. I don't think we will be disappointed regardless of the option we choose.

Comment

That is right, from what is described for the Limited its a win-win scenario.

Comment

Yep . Between the coupon and the rest of a small gift certificate including shipping my out of pocket expense was only $30. The design really helped me make my decision on this.

Comment

So when is the official notice? I was about to tweet it, when I realized it's not even up on the site yet.

Comment

My guess is later today . It still is not up on the site. I have not seen anything on Facebook yet either.

Comment

It looks like it has now gone out.

Comment

The e-mail went out to us non-CDCC plebians, but the website still doesn't have it up on the main page. And no forum announcement.

Comment

It's on the website now, so it has been made public.
                            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                            - Stephen King

Comment

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/.../breakingnews/

Comment

Yah man, I see it now. Might as well spread the wrod then.

Comment

Working...
                                X