No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my shipping notice on 8th January, so it will a while longer for me as it usually takes around 10 days for items to arrive in the UK from the US.
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
      I got my shipping notice on 8th January, so it will a while longer for me as it usually takes around 10 days for items to arrive in the UK from the US.
      If you just moved over here, you could get those packages a lot quicker!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        If you just moved over here, you could get those packages a lot quicker!!
        Good call Brad, I like the sound of that. I could just imagine living in some huge house in New England or maybe California, like you see in the movies...

Right that's settled then, I'll move to the US so I can get my CD books quicker. Who wants to sponsor my green card?
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
          These Out of Print and "headed" Out of Print books are really no big deal unless you like authors such as Stephen King, Robert McCammon, Ray Garton, Bentley Little, Peter Straub, etc.
          Oh man..... There is one title I am hoping comes up on the list that I was on the fence on, and now it's "Sold Out". Depends on timing of the list and $.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
            If you're a member of the CDCC who likes getting the chance to buy Limited Editions we thought were Out of Print before we did our final inventory for the year or if you like getting last chance notices on Limited Editions that are about to go Out of Print, the next few weeks should be very exciting… We've made a list and will start emailing the CDCC about some great titles soon!

Brian
            Received my CDCC email tonight which kicked off proceedings for the 'almost' out of print sale.

I think it's a very interesting start. Has anyone jumped on tonight's offer?
            - Stephen King

Comment

Passing, as I did with the original offer of this title.
              Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
              Received my CDCC email tonight which kicked off proceedings for the 'almost' out of print sale.

I think it's a very interesting start. Has anyone jumped on tonight's offer?

Comment

No. I am going to pass on this one. I did get my box of extra stuff today. The shirt is awesome as is everything. My mouse pad did not have a bad smell.

Comment

T-Dog - again, there is only 1 or 2 title I can think of that if they come available via this that I might jump at. I passed on this one. I don't have that kind of $ to spend right now.

Comment

The smell dissipates pretty quickly when exposed to open air.
                    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    No. I am going to pass on this one. I did get my box of extra stuff today. The shirt is awesome as is everything. My mouse pad did not have a bad smell.

Comment

Kind of like a fart in the wind.
                      Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      The smell dissipates pretty quickly when exposed to open air.

Comment

LOL!!!!
                        - Stephen King

Comment

I passed.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well I got my package with the keychain, mouse pad, etc. Yes, the mouse pad stinks!!!!!! But it is pretty awesome too. These are great little trinkets you could call them, and the shirt is pretty cool too - nice little read. I think I will finding myself a frame for the poster and shouldn't be hard to find a place to put it.

Awesome job CD!!!!

Comment

Cool! I can't wait to get mine!!!
                              - Stephen King

Comment

My box just arrived. All are quite nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X