Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
    Question for CD: With the enrollment in the CDCC higher than most print runs of collectible books (I'm thinking King in particular). Does this mean that the general public would not have an option for a S/L potentially because the CDCC is notified first or is it simply notification not a first dibs for purchase? Just need some clarity.

Unfortunately I couldn't enroll this year due to funds, otherwise I would have certainly.
    It's simply early notification, no first dibs. Also the CDCC has a varying array of people who like different authors and books, so not everyone buys the same things.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks Dan!

Comment

I only use a few coupons during the year. Like Dan said some people like one offer and some don't.However it is nice to have the option to buy something that is not available to the general public. Also if I feel something sounds interesting to me. I might take a chance knowing that I am getting a better discount.
        Originally posted by Highbury View Post
        Question for CD: With the enrollment in the CDCC higher than most print runs of collectible books (I'm thinking King in particular). Does this mean that the general public would not have an option for a S/L potentially because the CDCC is notified first or is it simply notification not a first dibs for purchase? Just need some clarity.

Unfortunately I couldn't enroll this year due to funds, otherwise I would have certainly.

Comment

Big news & special offer going out to the CDCC today, please DO NOT share with anyone! Thanks!
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Oh crud, I'm traveling this afternoon so I hope it arrives before I need to leave.

Comment

Glad I'm in the CDCC!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                Glad I'm in the CDCC!!!!!
                I'll second that!

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                  I had never thought of doing this and I often don't see anything that I need (want) when there's a sale. Almost invariably something is then announced that I want, er need. Thanks for the guidance!
                  And today's the day when I got to use the GC, glad I got it but it may not last as long I'd hoped.

Comment

OMG! I just got the email and.....

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I love the CDCC...
                    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Cool!! Got it! Love the CDCC!

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                        And today's the day when I got to use the GC, glad I got it but it may not last as long I'd hoped.
                        Yeah, they usually don't last long at all...

Comment

This was the first use of my CDCC membership and it has already paid for itself and then some!!!!!!
                          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                          - Stephen King

Comment

What an awesome surprise!

Comment

I was in the middle of shopping for my grandson's birthday gifts when I got the email alert. I left my basket at customer service and drove right home and ordered this because I know that this won't last long and because I have a gift certificate to cut the price. I'm really excited about this one!
                              " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                              - Cicero

Comment

Nice announcement but I am passing.Not for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X