No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one question... What's a lifetime membership?

I tried to request letter 'A' or 'B' for an item I cannot mention, but they are both reserved for lifetime members. I am just curious as whatever lifetime membership is, it sounds like a cool ride to be on...
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
      I have one question... What's a lifetime membership?

I tried to request letter 'A' or 'B' for an item I cannot mention, but they are both reserved for lifetime members. I am just curious as whatever lifetime membership is, it sounds like a cool ride to be on...
      We don't sell them anymore, but basically at one point we set a price, and the price has varied over the years, but if you bought one you would get every one of those specific books for the rest of your life or the existence of Cemetery Dance. We have a handful of lifer lines. Regular, lettered, magazine, signature series, novella series, chapbook (promotional only), Lonely Road.

I will iterate though that we don't sell them anymore, as in all honestly it's probably not the best business practice, and the accountants can't stand the "lifer model".
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

I will iterate though that we don't sell them anymore, as in all honestly it's probably not the best business practice, and the accountants can't stand the "lifer model".
        That's ok, the lifers don't like accountants!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          We don't sell them anymore, but basically at one point we set a price, and the price has varied over the years, but if you bought one you would get every one of those specific books for the rest of your life or the existence of Cemetery Dance. We have a handful of lifer lines. Regular, lettered, magazine, signature series, novella series, chapbook (promotional only), Lonely Road.

WOAH!!!!

Every Lettered Edition of all CD books produced for the rest of you life. That deal must be worth an absolute fortune. It's like winning the lottery.

Damn, some people get all the luck...
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            Nice announcement but I am passing.Not for me.
            This makes me feel a little better. At least there is someone here who isn't losing their mind over this deal. I should stop clicking on this thread, it just makes me so damn curious and jealous.

Comment

I was on the fence about this one. I ordered it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                This makes me feel a little better. At least there is someone here who isn't losing their mind over this deal. I should stop clicking on this thread, it just makes me so damn curious and jealous.
                You not in the CDCC then, Theli?
                - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                  You not in the CDCC then, Theli?
                  Nope, was too broke at the time, so I had to refrain. I'm a hoser.

Comment

I couldn't pass this up and actually got a lettered because the discount was so good. Now I just wish I had listened to the people who talked about using the last 50% off deal to buy gift certificates. I kept telling myself that I don't need to buy gift certificates at half price because I don't need to buy any more books. Then this.

Oh well. It's not like I was going to be getting out of debt any time soon anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                      Nope, was too broke at the time, so I had to refrain. I'm a hoser.
                      I know what you mean, comes in at $200 for us canucks and as much of a deal it might be its hard to budget it in. Especially when 2013 turned into a wallet killer for Sai King books.

Comment

J/w when will it be announced for the general public?

Comment

I need to see if i can scrape up the money for this one. I still have a bit left on a GC. (They never seem to last...)
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
                            J/w when will it be announced for the general public?
                            Probably tomorrow afternoon if all goes as planned!
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Jumped on this one as well. The CDCC is the best!

Comment

Ordered. Damn the consequences, I'll deal with them later...

...sussessfully, I hope.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X