Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email just sent....to the wrong address well back to the drawing board..
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Already shipped, so please email Mindy about your order if yours did not! [email protected]

Brian

Comment

Mindy gets another raise Brian. My copy has been found and is going to ship soon. I am serious give her a raise..

Comment

By the way, I was a little busy these last few weeks and forgot to post that THE TWELVE and RELIC had been sent to the printer, so they'll be finished in late June.

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Excellent news! Thanks for the update Brian!

Comment

Great news about Relic! Can't wait to get it!

Comment

I'm happy for the book updates as I have 12 books that I am anxiously and happily waiting for.
              " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
              - Cicero

Comment

Already shipped, so please email Mindy about your order if yours did not! [email protected]

Brian
                Does that include the copies with slipcase?

Comment

Great but now that means the final volume in The Passage will be up for pre-order so the broke stay broke..
                  By the way, I was a little busy these last few weeks and forgot to post that THE TWELVE and RELIC had been sent to the printer, so they'll be finished in late June.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    Great but now that means the final volume in The Passage will be up for pre-order so the broke stay broke..

Considering that Amazon.com is not even listing the 3rd volume yet, which I had thought was originally planned for this summer, I expect CD listing the 3rd volume for sale will be a little ways off, bu tthen again I've been wrong several times today.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                      Considering that Amazon.com is not even listing the 3rd volume yet, which I had thought was originally planned for this summer, I expect CD listing the 3rd volume for sale will be a little ways off, bu tthen again I've been wrong several times today.
                      Amazon UK shows an October 23rd, 2014 release.

Comment

I see that. But unfortunately Brad is right. It is not showing up on the US site at all.
                        Originally posted by Joe315 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                          Generally speaking you should never trust an Amazon release date unless you can verify it through the author or publisher.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                            Generally speaking you should never trust an Amazon release date unless you can verify it through the author or publisher.
                            Yeah, I figure this is just a place holder but maybe we'll get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by jsweet View Post
                              Does that include the copies with slipcase?
                              It should. Email Mindy about it. We've had a surprising number of orders just stuck with this product for some reason.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                It should. Email Mindy about it. We've had a surprising number of orders just stuck with this product for some reason.
                                Yep, problem solved. Mindy took care of it right away as always. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X