• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I now know how I’m replacing my lost income
    I'm counting on CD to find a few extra copies. It happens all the time. It's how I scored Damnation Game. If they don't have any extras or cancellations, I will wander the desert for 40 days and 40 nights until I'm tempted by Satan to forsake my quest. So I won't be buying one that's more than the publisher's price. I will force myself to suffer. However, I'll happily trade Haven, The Circle, and Dog Days O' Summer for a copy of The Southern Reach Trilogy.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Especially for the holy number 73!!!
    in nomine jeffingus

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I now know how I’m replacing my lost income

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Had I read any VanderMeer before this was announced, I would be happily sitting on a pre-order as well. And I'm not the type to jump on an order just to secure it and then cancel later. Ordering is a sacred trust!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Ordered this when it was announced. Actually hesitated but I am a sucker for 'TOP SECRET MATERIAL that we're collecting exclusively for this special edition' language in the announcement so Brian sucked me in again!
    Had I read any VanderMeer before this was announced, I would be happily sitting on a pre-order as well. And I'm not the type to jump on an order just to secure it and then cancel later. Ordering is a sacred trust!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X