X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by joejets View Post
    Midnight Under the Big Top is no longer on the production update list. I ordered the signed limited edition - was it removed from the list because it is about to be shipped?
    Correct. It's shipping right now.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    Midnight Under the Big Top is no longer on the production update list. I ordered the signed limited edition - was it removed from the list because it is about to be shipped?

Leave a comment:

• mikekaz
    replied
    Yeah, 2020 sucks for a lot of reasons.

I don't mind being patient. I just need the occasional reminder that I wasn't forgotten or had the package stolen off my porch without me even knowing it. :-)

Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Sure. Graveside Manner 1 and 2, Chart of Darkness, and In the Porches all just need a slot at the printer. In fact pre COVID all of those were on the books for earlier this year. COVID brought our printing plans to a crawl so we had to re-evalute the schedule.

Graveside Manner 3's sig sheets are still circulating (this type of sig sheet always takes awhile).

Last but not least, the titles in the book club are never really fixed until they're announced. That 3rd book is not longer Suicide Diary, but is a different book by Brian. I think that one is ready to go as well.

For what it's worth we currently have a really large number of projects that are just ready to go. We just can't send them all at once because of limited availability at the printers. Hopefully things at the printer (and the case maker for that matter) will setting down / pick up pace again soon and we can get rolling on some of these other projects. COVID really wrecked Brian and my plans for this year.
    I know I sucks. 2020 started out so great for you guys. Then like everything else............. Hopefully things get back on track by the end of the year.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by mikekaz View Post
    I was doing a quick review of some of my past orders and could not find updates for the following:
    • GRAVESIDE MANNER (1, 2, and 3)
    • Cemetery Dance Book Club 2016
      • CHART OF DARKNESS by Kevin Quigley
      • IN THE PORCHES by Norman Prentiss
      • THE SUICIDE DIARY by Brian James Freeman (replacement for CHEESEBOY by Graham Masterton)
    Any word on those?

Thanks!
    Sure. Graveside Manner 1 and 2, Chart of Darkness, and In the Porches all just need a slot at the printer. In fact pre COVID all of those were on the books for earlier this year. COVID brought our printing plans to a crawl so we had to re-evalute the schedule.

Graveside Manner 3's sig sheets are still circulating (this type of sig sheet always takes awhile).

Last but not least, the titles in the book club are never really fixed until they're announced. That 3rd book is not longer Suicide Diary, but is a different book by Brian. I think that one is ready to go as well.

For what it's worth we currently have a really large number of projects that are just ready to go. We just can't send them all at once because of limited availability at the printers. Hopefully things at the printer (and the case maker for that matter) will setting down / pick up pace again soon and we can get rolling on some of these other projects. COVID really wrecked Brian and my plans for this year.

Leave a comment:

• mikekaz
    replied
    I was doing a quick review of some of my past orders and could not find updates for the following:
    • GRAVESIDE MANNER (1, 2, and 3)
    • Cemetery Dance Book Club 2016
      • CHART OF DARKNESS by Kevin Quigley
      • IN THE PORCHES by Norman Prentiss
      • THE SUICIDE DIARY by Brian James Freeman (replacement for CHEESEBOY by Graham Masterton)
    Any word on those?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Jarhead View Post
    For the last several production updates, the updates for the LE of Gwendy's Magic Feather have remained the same. Has anything moved forward with that book? Thanks!

"The Limited Edition is starting into production now that we've completely finished everything for the trade hardcover."
    I don't have any updates to share right now, maybe Brian has more info than I do.

Leave a comment:

• Jarhead
    replied
    For the last several production updates, the updates for the LE of Gwendy's Magic Feather have remained the same. Has anything moved forward with that book? Thanks!

"The Limited Edition is starting into production now that we've completely finished everything for the trade hardcover."

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Quick update. I got word that slipcases for The Institute are finally on their way to us from the manufacturer. I'm not sure when they'll arrive yet, but assuming they arrive later this week expect them to begin shipping either late next week or the week after.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

All I know is that the Production Updates page has said this since January:

"Robert McCammon has signed the signature sheets, and the proofreading has been completed, so we're now ready to get this into the printing queue. This title will be published in 2020, and we'll update this information with a more specific date when we have it."

I'm sure Brian or Dan will update us as more information becomes available.
    No that's pretty accurate. Currently we have a lot of projects that are at this "it just needs a spot at the printer" phase. COVID hasn't helped things this year for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Burnt Puke View Post
    Sorry if this has already been answered. Is there any news on Usher's Passing? Thanks.
    All I know is that the Production Updates page has said this since January:

"Robert McCammon has signed the signature sheets, and the proofreading has been completed, so we're now ready to get this into the printing queue. This title will be published in 2020, and we'll update this information with a more specific date when we have it."

I'm sure Brian or Dan will update us as more information becomes available.
    Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 06-17-2020, 01:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Burnt Puke
    replied
    Sorry if this has already been answered. Is there any news on Usher's Passing? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• jsweet
    replied
    What books were included in Collector's Set #3 (2017)?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Thanks for the updates Brian. You rock!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X