• Show
Clear All

• pumpheel
    replied
    For me, 10 years in December.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Can it really be true? From the address confirmation email I received from CD yesterday:

"the Limited Edition of THE BEST OF CEMETERY DANCE 2 will begin shipping in a few weeks"

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Hi Brian/Dan/CD,

Any updates yet on the 2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag? Seems like forever since we've seen any movement on this one. To the best of my knowledge, only one book (Suffer the Children) has been announced so far and that one seems to be stuck in the proofreading stage. Any idea when we can expect the remaining book(s) to be announced? Any info on this grab bag would be appreciated!!!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    That’s fine. I’m interested in seeing the slipcase and what everyone is talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Probably next week I think. We're playing catchup right now after the long slog that was If It Bleeds slipcases and Billy Summers back to back.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Just curious with the announcement today of of Heart Shaped Box where The Night Country is in the shipping que.

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    Thanks for the information. Hope it comes soon.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
    Thanks. I would have thought they would ship the book and traycase together
    Not typically. Usually we get the books at the same time as the limited editions, then the traycases come later directly from their traycase maker.

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    Thanks. I would have thought they would ship the book and traycase together

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I'll have to look and see if we've recieved the traycases for those yet. I know we have a large amount of "small projects" to ship that keep getting bumped in the shipping order for bigger projects (Billy Summers / If It Bleeds Slipcases).

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    Any idea about "The Outer Limits (from Gauntlet) lettered edition? Barry Hoffman said all had been shipped out. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Billy Summers is currently shipping. Gonna take awhile though.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Hi Dan, Any updates as to when you will begin shipping your copies of Billy Summers? Didn't see that tittle on the other publisher's section of the production updates page; so, I thought I would ask. Any info is appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• elinor-m
    replied
    Still, very difficult to justify books taking over a decade to be put in the hands of buyers. Just sayin'.....

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Like that one has been outstanding so long CD had to change the subtitle to make it less of a farce.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X