No announcement yet.

Little Girls by Ronald Malfi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this on Facebook and thought I'd share it here in case someone can help him out. It would suck not getting your matching number. I always request my number with every order so this doesn't happen.

cd little girls.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
      I saw this on Facebook and thought I'd share it here in case someone can help him out. It would suck not getting your matching number. I always request my number with every order so this doesn't happen.

cd little girls.jpg
      Tell George to email Mindy. I still have number 14.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Wondering out loud if he responded to the order confirmation and requested the match. That's what I do for orders of this nature. Even so, mistakes can be made and it would suck.

Comment

And for what it's worth. Emailing us should always be your first step when something like this happens. We don't necessarily see posts on Facebook or the other random assorted places that people post these things.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            Wondering out loud if he responded to the order confirmation and requested the match. That's what I do for orders of this nature. Even so, mistakes can be made and it would suck.
            Yeah if you need / want a matching number this is what you need to do. And if you don't get a response you should follow up. Emails do get lost. I had someone else for this book who didn't get their number and did request, but Mindy never received his email. We don't track what numbers we send people so if you don't request a matching number I don't know to send you a matching number.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              And for what it's worth. Emailing us should always be your first step when something like this happens. We don't necessarily see posts on Facebook or the other random assorted places that people post these things.
              I assumed that he had already done this but obviously he hadn't. D'oh!

Thanks for your help with this, Dan! I responded to George's post and told him to email Mindy.

Comment

I forgot to email Mindy with one of my Little Book orders. Emailed her and had my matching number in about a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

I assumed that he had already done this but obviously he hadn't. D'oh!

Thanks for your help with this, Dan! I responded to George's post and told him to email Mindy.
                  You'd be surprised at how many people's first instinct is to come on a message board or Facebook with an issue first instead of contacting us. It unfortunately happens all the time.

Instagram

Comment

You'd be surprised at how many people's first instinct is to come on a message board or Facebook with an issue first instead of contacting us. It unfortunately happens all the time.
                    When I have an issue with a company I do business with I usually try yelling it out the front door first. Only if that does not work will I go to social media.
                    Last edited by Martin; 04-27-2021, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

WEN I have an issue with a company I do business with I usually try yelling it out the front door first. Only if that does not work will I go to social media.
                      That visual cracked me lol.

Comment

Yeah if you need / want a matching number this is what you need to do. And if you don't get a response you should follow up. Emails do get lost. I had someone else for this book who didn't get their number and did request, but Mindy never received his email. We don't track what numbers we send people so if you don't request a matching number I don't know to send you a matching number.
                        Yep. Mindy's always responded to me request for a match. I would have definitely followed up had she not.

Comment

Working...
                        X