X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Got my shipping notice! Twice, actually. But I got it!
    I also got 2 notices today and a mail box full of CD orders.Now to wait by the door for the UPS guy.

Leave a comment:

• LoStAlIvE
    replied
    Got my notice that mine shipped today.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Unless you ordered them eparately, right. I ordered my gift on May 23rd and my limited about a month ago.
    Yep, if ordered separately they will ship separately. Ordered one of the Gifts and one of the Limited on different orders as well and my Gift shipped today

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Unless you ordered them eparately, right. I ordered my gift on May 23rd and my limited about a month ago.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
    Brian, just a question while I try not to be anxious... Are you shipping the signed/limited copies too or only the gift edition ?

thanks !
    Just the gift editions, the traycases for the Limited's will not get here till the end of the week. If you ordered both a gift and a limited than your gift will not ship until the limited ships.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Got my shipping notice! Twice, actually. But I got it!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Pennywise View Post
    Any word on the next classic Stephen King LE that Cemetery Dance is going to produce? Pet Sematery perhaps?
    That would be cool to see, though only if I have the money available to purchase it. If not, I will be sad I can't purchase it, lol

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    Brian, just a question while I try not to be anxious... Are you shipping the signed/limited copies too or only the gift edition ?

thanks !

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    465 orders packed. The UPS ones are out the door, the post office ones will be out to pick up the rest in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Your order gets a limited my friend, so it will not be shipping till the limited's get here
    Ah yes!!! A more than acceptable reason for my plan not being adopted!!! LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I guess my suggestion to ship them out alphabetically by customer first name starting with 'Brad' didn't happen..... LOL!!
    Your order gets a limited my friend, so it will not be shipping till the limited's get here

Leave a comment:

• Pennywise
    replied
    Got my 2 shipping notices for the gift edition as well! Woohoo! So looking forward to this one! Though I might plunge into a black hole after receiving IT, because waiting for this book to being produced and sent my way was almost as much fun as having the book. Any word on the next classic Stephen King LE that Cemetery Dance is going to produce? Pet Sematery perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I guess my suggestion to ship them out alphabetically by customer first name starting with 'Brad' didn't happen..... LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Got my shipping notice for the Gift Edition! Actually got two shipping notice e-mails for the Gift Edition, but they are identical with the same UPS tracking # luckily. Thought for a second I had a notice for the calender too, then started wondering why I got 2 shipping notices for the Gift Edition until I saw the tracking numbers were identical. A little odd that I got 2 notices, but no longer afraid I was getting a Gift Edition instead of the Limited Edition
    I think Mindy's computer had some trouble sending the notices this afternoon!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got my shipping notice for the Gift Edition! Actually got two shipping notice e-mails for the Gift Edition, but they are identical with the same UPS tracking # luckily. Thought for a second I had a notice for the calender too, then started wondering why I got 2 shipping notices for the Gift Edition until I saw the tracking numbers were identical. A little odd that I got 2 notices, but no longer afraid I was getting a Gift Edition instead of the Limited Edition

Leave a comment:

Working...
X