Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Book Club Is Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Book Club Is Back!

The Cemetery Dance Book Club Is Back With A BRAND NEW Twist:
    You Get To Pick What Books You Want To Receive!
    Receive 12 Great Signed Limited Edition Hardcovers For Around $12 Each!

This is the discussion thread for the Book Club announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

I wish I could do this, but unless I get an unexpected Xmas gift...... just can't do it. But WOW!!!! Great deal. Unless it is still around for a while - which is not too likely.

Comment

Alas, no can do at this time.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Temping but a no go for me. Likely nothing king or king related and if even one was related it'd be cheaper in the long run just to buy the one because shipping on each book would be horrendous when they're books I likely won't want. It was still very temping though but logic won this battle.

Comment

I joined.I love these clubs.Book club 2 was my introduction to CD.I am excited about the 2 club only books.

Comment

Will have to pass on this as well, though I wish I could swing it. Maybe if I get some money soon, but I won't be surprised if I don't get any before this is gone.
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

I ordered this one when I got the initial announcement. I believe I have participated in every CD Book club. I have not received a bad book in the bunch and been introduced to several new authors. Looking forward to this one!

Comment

For that price, you literally can't go wrong! Plus, yep, two not for sale books is a SWEET part of the deal.

Comment

For the first time I joined a CD bookclub.
                  As my 2012 Renewable Gift Certificate hasn't been used up by far, I put it to good use here and only have to pay for shipping.

sk

Comment

Outstanding Siep!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I would have definitely got in on this if I had a gift cert. The timing is just not right with Christmas oh so close. Enjoy it to all who are lucky enough to get in on this.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                        For the first time I joined a CD bookclub.
                        As my 2012 Renewable Gift Certificate hasn't been used up by far, I put it to good use here and only have to pay for shipping.

sk
                        I did the same thing! Now to wait impatiently until the books are announced.

I've loved my 2012 savings certificate (the book club finally used it all up). Anyone know if any are going to be offered for 2013?

Comment

I know I hate waiting! Hopefully we'll know something fairly soon.

Comment

I am wondering the same thing.I plan on getting in on it again if they do.
                            Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                            I did the same thing! Now to wait impatiently until the books are announced.

I've loved my 2012 savings certificate (the book club finally used it all up). Anyone know if any are going to be offered for 2013?

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                              Not sure, we'll have to see! It's such a huge discount that I know the accountants kind of lose their minds...

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                              X