Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Book Club Is Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine to. I like his novels but I find his short stories hit or miss. Mostly miss. This sounds like a great book. Cover is WOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
      Just ordered Selection 4! Kinda surprised that it had free shipping.
      That'll be for the first week only!
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Way to push the sales there Brian.
        Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
        That'll be for the first week only!

Comment

Ordered my copy, another great book club selection!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Ordered my copy, another great book club selection!
            Is everyone happy with the "pick what we suggest or pick something else instead" plan for this Book Club? We've gotten a few complaints, and I'm just thinking ahead to future deals, etc.

When we do the Book Club this way, we (unfortunately) can't have OUR pick just default to you automatically, which is the biggest complaint, I think, of the few who have been unhappy. It's just not the way our order management system works, unfortunately.

But most collectors seem happy to have the freedom to get something else if they don't like our selection.

Any feedback is always welcome.

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Comment

I like having the option to use the pick on another selection and have no issue with having to place the order once the selection is announced.
              Is everyone happy with the "pick what we suggest or pick something else instead" plan for this Book Club? We've gotten a few complaints, and I'm just thinking ahead to future deals, etc.

When we do the Book Club this way, we (unfortunately) can't have OUR pick just default to you automatically, which is the biggest complaint, I think, of the few who have been unhappy. It's just not the way our order management system works, unfortunately.

But most collectors seem happy to have the freedom to get something else if they don't like our selection.

Brian

Comment

Love the new selection. This is the one I'm most excited for out of what has been announced so far.

As far as how the book club is set up, I love it. I agree with Martin: the ordering doesn't bother me at all and I like to be able to choose the book I want. I find it hard to believe that someone wouldn't be happy the way the club is set up.

Comment

Brian
                  I love the book club done this way and I can't imagine someone complaining about having a choice To be honest, now that I've experienced it this way I would be hesitant, if only slightly, to join the book club if the selections were pre-picked for us

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                    I love the book club done this way and I can't imagine someone complaining about having a choice To be honest, now that I've experienced it this way I would be hesitant, if only slightly, to join the book club if the selections were pre-picked for us
                    I agree, this was why I joined. I am very happy with this.
                    "now youes can't leave"
                    A Bronx Tale
                    directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

I'm not even in the book club but I'd have to agree that having the option is definitely a good thing.

Comment

I like getting to pick but................ I was in the last 2 book clubs that CD had. My first purchase was a CD book club. Had I had the option to choose I might not have discovered some great writers. Some of the selections I would have missed out on because I was not aware of some authors are House Infernal, Folks 2,Midnight Grinding, Mind the Gap, Futile Efforts, Last exit for the Lost and Moonbane. As a new collector I was happy to discover some great new talent. Also when you consider the price and the club exclusive books you really can not go wrong. That being said if you choose to run the club this way again (choose or pick an in stock book) I am fine with that.

Comment

I'm not in it either and would want the choice. Probably wouldn't join if it isn't offered.

Comment

Fourth selection ordered, so far taken all the selections offered. As has been mentioned in a number of other comments it is a good way to be exposed to new authors. To date the four selection will be the first exposure these authors.

While I have not changed the selection so far, the ability to make a change is great to know if there is another book you want.

Comment

Once I get a little extra spending money, I will get in on one of these. Fantastic deal for sure, and as people are saying, it's a good way to expose yourself (well, hopefully not literally ) to new authors.

Comment

FYI: That Grab Bag the CDCC was offered yesterday? If you bought it yesterday or overnight, you paid $20 less than the general public will be paying for the remaining sets that are available.

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Comment

Working...
                                X