Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Book Club Is Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay this will be my first Cemetery Dance Collectors' Club. I didn't even know Cemetery Dance existed til I heard (read) about the 25th anniversary edition of It. It was probably a good thing the $2000 versions were already sold out by the time I ordered. I'm so new to actually looking at the prices of books like these that I'm still accustomed to only seeing prices anywhere remotely near that for individual books at my local art museum.

Also I'm new here. Hi everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Marloo View Post
      Yay this will be my first Cemetery Dance Collectors' Club. I didn't even know Cemetery Dance existed til I heard (read) about the 25th anniversary edition of It. It was probably a good thing the $2000 versions were already sold out by the time I ordered. I'm so new to actually looking at the prices of books like these that I'm still accustomed to only seeing prices anywhere remotely near that for individual books at my local art museum.

Also I'm new here. Hi everybody.
      Welcome!
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Welcome Marloo - Enjoy your stay here.

Comment

Yes indeed. Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the book club.This is my 3rd one with CD and it is very well worth the price.

Comment

This is my firtst book club and I'm anxious to see how it works, myself. And welcome to our asylum!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Welcome to the forum Marloo, I think you will find the Collectors club well worth the initial investment.

Comment

The collector's club DEFINITELY is. This is the first year I've been a member of the Book Club, Collector's club, and the new ERC club.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  The collector's club DEFINITELY is. This is the first year I've been a member of the Book Club, Collector's club, and the new ERC club.
                  haha, I am a "triple member" this year as well, my mailman must wonder what the heck Cemetery Dance is at this point, lol

Comment

Me 3. Love the clubs and am looking forward to some great books.
                    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                    haha, I am a "triple member" this year as well, my mailman must wonder what the heck Cemetery Dance is at this point, lol

Comment

Notified of first BC4 book. If this is a hint of things to come, 2013 is gonna be a great year!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Notified of first BC4 book. If this is a hint of things to come, 2013 is gonna be a great year!
                        I ordered mine as soon as I read the email, a very nice year indeed!

Comment

Ordered! That is a cool looking cover! Can't wait for the next selection!

Comment

I am very intrigued, I love anthologies and discovering new authors! CD Book Club is off to a great start!

Comment

Same here ordered and very excited for what lies ahead.
                              Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                              I ordered mine as soon as I read the email, a very nice year indeed!

Comment

Thanks! Next selection should be announced in March. We might even get two Book Club selections announced next month, if all goes well. We'll have to see. I don't want to get too far out into our schedule with the announcements, but we have so many fun books getting closer to publication, it's kind of tempting...!

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X