Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Book Club Is Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something to keep in mind for those who aren't sure if they'll like the Book Club selections:

If you don't like a selection, you can select a different Cemetery Dance book of equal or lesser value instead. The only two books you "have" to get are the Not For Sale books since they're only be printed for Book Club members. For the other 10 selections, if we pick a book by an author you don't collect OR if there's just something else you want that much more, you don't have to go with the title we're selecting/recommending.

Brian
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      I did the same thing! Now to wait impatiently until the books are announced.

I've loved my 2012 savings certificate (the book club finally used it all up). Anyone know if any are going to be offered for 2013?
      I did the same thing as well. I would love to have it offered again!!!

Comment

Brian....It's not that I am unsure if I will like the selections. I know for sure I would/do. I can't justify the cost at this time of the year, when I have other things that need to be taken care of first. Depending on what/if any Christmas money comes my way, I may still be able to jump on this one. If not, I am going to hold out for some future Early Reader Clubs, or other grab bags, etc. that you guys offer. Don't get me wrong - what a fantastic deal this is!!!!!

Comment

I got the book club as a Christmas gift. Now I can stop feeling guilty for spending that much.
          "now youes can't leave"
          A Bronx Tale
          directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Congratz! If only I could find some benefactor for that...
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I had to pay for it with the promise that I would be reimbursed when tax returns come around.
              "now youes can't leave"
              A Bronx Tale
              directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Congratulations! You are gonna love it!
                Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
                I got the book club as a Christmas gift. Now I can stop feeling guilty for spending that much.

Comment

Congrats on the club Sabrina.At $12 a book it really is a great deal.CD books are high quality.

Comment

I just bought this. Is there going to be an overlap of books offered through the CC and the BC? I suppose if there is, then that's when you can choose something els., but I was wondering if there is any planned overlap.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      I just bought this. Is there going to be an overlap of books offered through the CC and the BC? I suppose if there is, then that's when you can choose something els., but I was wondering if there is any planned overlap
                      The CDCC is offered a discount on just about anything we announce these days, so in that sense there will always be overlap -- except for the two Book Club only "Not For Sale" Limited Editions, which won't be offered for sale to anyone else. The nice thing with the new Book Club is that you're not locked into "our" selections, so if you want to grab something else instead, you can. Hopefully, everyone walks away feeling like they received some great books that they really wanted and they got them at a great price. I don't know if we'll do the Book Club like this again in the future, but it seemed like something fun to try this time!

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Comment

If i only didnt have to pay off a new apartment... Today's email really had me on the edge there! But the shipping would just kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          But the shipping would just kill me.
                          Being dead would either give you A LOT more time to catch up on your "To Be Read" pile or it would end your reading time forever, depending on what you believe.

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Comment

But even that could be a curse, because you could be forced to read Judy Blume, Danielle Steele, Harelquins, or Babysitter Club books for eternity!

Of course, if you subscribe to Albert Camus' philosophy, you could even be happy in that...
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I hear ya Pete - I just don't have the extra funds around to be able to get in on this one. I still plan on getting in on my first CD club of some type this year. Hopefully another ERC or something like that comes around.

It is a fantastic deal though. I am probably going to regret not doing it, but.... life will continue on.....I think.

Comment

I really, really wish I had the money for this, and I have some money reserved for books right now, but not close to enough for the book club Who knows, maybe money will show up in my account tonight and I'll be able to get in on it, but I doubt it.
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X